HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

that water really is a bugger, eh?
i'm halfway down my 3rd (750ml) bottle of the day and i've got to refill and drink one more before bed (i might have to leave it and have a mug of tea instead lol)
*hugs*

Hi Scotsmist,

Sorry about the gilet, I hope you are feeling better though, I'm thinking of another early night!! How boring lol

Dawn x

I am so much better today, thanks Dawnie
Yes, I had an early night too last night, but do feel better for it!

I was wondering where you were, thank goodness ur feeling better now. I think the adjustment in times of shakes will make a difference, i get headaches if i try to last too long without one!

I am still here,,I am just incredibly busy at work at the minute and at night I try and catch up on here and on FB and to be honest I am struggling to keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my first shake early this morning and will have half around 3-4pm and then my soup when I get home and then around 9ish have half another choc shake....never split them before, but it might help as I havent had the headache today!

Hope you are doing well.

that water really is a bugger, eh?
i'm halfway down my 3rd (750ml) bottle of the day and i've got to refill and drink one more before bed (i might have to leave it and have a mug of tea instead lol)
*hugs*

Hi Scary CAt...most days I am fine, but yesterday was just so hard...I did get my 3-4ltrs down me but in the end I made my soup with abuot 600ml water to increase that and drank the sparkling stuff!!!!!!
Hope it is going ok for you

I am still here,,I am just incredibly busy at work at the minute and at night I try and catch up on here and on FB and to be honest I am struggling to keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my first shake early this morning and will have half around 3-4pm and then my soup when I get home and then around 9ish have half another choc shake....never split them before, but it might help as I havent had the headache today!

Hope you are doing well.

I'm doing.......ok. Not sure if i'm good or not, feeling a bit weird and cravings really kicking in, the food that i really love. But no point complaining i guess i got me here AGAIN!!

How is the splitting of shakes going for you?

hey scots glad your feeling better, hope tomorows a beter day for you were always here if you need to talk, you have heard me moan on enough and its only my second week lol.

your doing so well and are such an inspiration and motivater.

karen xxx

hi scots hope ur feeling better i have my 1st shake 11ish 2nd 430ish and the last around 830is although the last one is a struggle co im not hungry so give it ago im sure ur friend appreciated the chat xx Sharron

I'm doing.......ok. Not sure if i'm good or not, feeling a bit weird and cravings really kicking in, the food that i really love. But no point complaining i guess i got me here AGAIN!!

How is the splitting of shakes going for you?

Oh, I know what you mean..I could have quite easily have eaten something tonight.....took 2.5 hrs to get home, a journey that normally takes 1 hr! Fed up! And my ED is really pushing big style this week and cant believe I have held off....amazing really as it really can get bad...I think it is because I am getting weighed tomorrow!!

I split today and it was much better, although still only had 1 the whole day...half at around 7:20, the second half at 2:30...the other two were about 2 hrs apart because of getting home late!

Hope you are feeling a bit better!!

Sorry you've had a struggly day Iris ... and got wet ;) You seem to have it sussed though. I'm sure having your first shake so late will be half the reason!

Hope your friend is okay too :eek: xx

Thanks Jan! Split them; had half in the morning and half in the afternoon..still not quite right..I am trying to avoid only one in the evening as this is when I struggle the most.
Like the new signature :)
Hope you are better now.

Oooh Iris, glad you are feeling a bit better today.

I too have opted for the sparkly water this time, but I coudlnt get out in the snow today to get some, and the plain water is turning me. Cant wait to go shopping tomorrow to get sparkles.

Big hugs hun, you can do this.

hey scots glad your feeling better, hope tomorows a beter day for you were always here if you need to talk, you have heard me moan on enough and its only my second week lol.

your doing so well and are such an inspiration and motivater.

karen xxx

Thanks Karen...was sure I had replied to you earlier, but I cant see it now!!!!!!!!
Dont feel like a motivator at the minute....if I wasnt getting weighed tomorrow I think I would have caved in! No energy at all...feel knackered most of the day :) But still here! PHEW!!

Hope you are doing ok!!!!

I've only been on LT a week so not much experience but what I do know is that I've been having a lot of early nights to avoid the 'feeling peckish in the evening' thing!

Oooh Iris, glad you are feeling a bit better today.

I too have opted for the sparkly water this time, but I coudlnt get out in the snow today to get some, and the plain water is turning me. Cant wait to go shopping tomorrow to get sparkles.
Big hugs hun, you can do this.

Yes the sparkly stuff is better, although I cant drink too much of it or it turns my stomach! I mix...usually have 1.5 ltrs in the morning, then about 1 ltr sparkly afternoon and then mix in the evenings! Oh, for a bit of variety I suppose.

I hope you get some tomorrow! Nothing worse if you are struggling with water....its amazing how you get out the habit of drinking after a while..I thought I would always drink 3-4 ltrs when I came off, but then the coffee creeps in!

Not sure whether to stop tomorrow or carry on; having a few probs since coming on with my TOTM, which I shouldnt have, and well, had the op, but it has got just as bad as before the op all this week!!!! Not good at all, and not sure how much more I can take as it exhausts me and I am so on edge, which isnt good. Everyone keeps saying I look pale and I am not myself and very miserable, I just dont have energy and cant be bothered, which isnt me!

Anyway, gonna get the pharmacist to have a look tomorrow and to give me some advice. If I do, I will stay on 2 shakes, 1 meal, but this is just me thinking just now but I am tired, and I will no doubt feel totally different tomorrow morning!!!

AHHH.....wish I was normal :)!!!! :)

I've only been on LT a week so not much experience but what I do know is that I've been having a lot of early nights to avoid the 'feeling peckish in the evening' thing!

Oh yes, that sounds about right! I am usually a badger and stay up really late, but the last week I have been in bed at 10:30!!! It is best to go to bed and then the cravings/hunger seem to disappear.

Hope you are finding it ok...

I'm much better now thanks Iris ...

Good Luck for tomorrow and I hope you're soon feeling more yourself xx

Back