having to change cd plan for a little while

sue121

always lurkin around!
having to change cd plan for a little while
hi every1 well im having to change my cd plan from 2morrow im on ss at the mo and been doin really well on it will be day 12 tomorrow and i will have my 1st weigh in with my cdc. My problem is i have a frozen shoulder which has gradually got worse over the last few weeks, been to see a physio today and had to see my gp. Gp has put me on different meds for the pain and to help sleep for a few weeks as im like the living dead at the moment (zombie) .. now thats ok but the prob is i have a tummy prob (had a ulcer few years ago ) and im very sensitive to a lot of meds. anyways gp said he didnt advise the diet while on the meds cos of risk of tum probs ...had a word with my cdc who said just move on2 a plan with a small meal so thats wat im gonna do. now i cant find my book and wondering which plan 2 go on wondered if ssplus would be enough as i think the small meal at nite would be just enough to stop probs... i have the porridge in the morning so think that would be ok for morning meds... i dont wanna spoil the diet and i dont want 2 stop ...will the weight loss be a lot slower ? any1 any advice any would be appreciated:confused: xx

posted in wrong forum hope im in the cd 1 now:confused:

Not sure mate just didn't want to read and run - Think best prehaps to discuss with CDC not a great deal of difference apart from portion size for SS+ and 810.Good luck hope the shoulder feels better soon :0)

oh thanks every1 ive pmed u minime thankyou. im off 2 get weighed with cdc this afternoon so fingers crossed xx

Back