Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Having to come of Cambridge for a few days

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 18 May 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hi,I'm really poorly, I have either a virus or food poisoning... Hubby had to call out the emergency doctor early hours of this morning, cos I couldn't stop throwing up, I was burning up and couldn't catch my breath, I had a band pain across my stomach and thought I was dying!!So until I am better I have to stop the diet, and get back to it when I am well enough... so wish me luck... I'm going to need it...Love

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Oh Nikki sorry to hear you've been so ill, that must have been really frightening for you.

Take it easy & get yourself better, CD will still be here for you when you're back to 100%.

xx

4. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope you're feeling better soon. Fix health first, diet later.

My hubby had a bad case of food poisoning a couple of years ago, the recover took at least a week, so if it is food poisoning, take it easy.

5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Oh Nikki :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

You poor thing, I hope you make a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

Take care

Tracey
    x

6. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Thanks everyone, just scared at eating normally.... but then again I will be back on diet raring to go again sooner rather than later (but of course when I am 100%)..Love

7. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to haer your not well, i had to take a week off right at the start but fortunatley i wa son the mend quickly as i hope you will be, i manged to still lose weight by eating sensibly and occasionlly not so sensibly (4 Double choc muffins in one sitting oops).

Get Well Soon

Me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.