• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Having to come of Cambridge for a few days

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Hi,I'm really poorly, I have either a virus or food poisoning... Hubby had to call out the emergency doctor early hours of this morning, cos I couldn't stop throwing up, I was burning up and couldn't catch my breath, I had a band pain across my stomach and thought I was dying!!So until I am better I have to stop the diet, and get back to it when I am well enough... so wish me luck... I'm going to need it...Love

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh Nikki sorry to hear you've been so ill, that must have been really frightening for you.

Take it easy & get yourself better, CD will still be here for you when you're back to 100%.

xx

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
Hope you're feeling better soon. Fix health first, diet later.

My hubby had a bad case of food poisoning a couple of years ago, the recover took at least a week, so if it is food poisoning, take it easy.

minilady

Gold Member
Oh Nikki :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

You poor thing, I hope you make a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

Take care

Tracey
x

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Thanks everyone, just scared at eating normally.... but then again I will be back on diet raring to go again sooner rather than later (but of course when I am 100%)..Love

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Sorry to haer your not well, i had to take a week off right at the start but fortunatley i wa son the mend quickly as i hope you will be, i manged to still lose weight by eating sensibly and occasionlly not so sensibly (4 Double choc muffins in one sitting oops).

Get Well Soon

Me.