Having to start again

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Well, even with the best will in the world going away for the night for my wedding anniversary made me fall off the wagon.
Food choice wise I was pretty good - even sent my dinner back as my meat and salad turned up dripping in oil but the alcohol soon got the better of me.

My first proper day back on ts was yesterday. Hunger wasn't too bad but I was thinking about it constantly and did feel quite deprived!

Next week shouldn't be too bad as my husband is going away on business to Uganda. The kids have had their tea by the time I get home from work so it's only Thurs/fri when I don't work to think about and hopefully I'll be in ketosis by then.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble...trying to avoid watching the kids chomp through their toast and cereal!

Time for a black coffee I think!
Have a good day everyone!

Good luck with your restart :)

good luck xx

Cheers guys! 2 days over now so nearly there!

I'm looking forward to a tomato and basil soup tomorrow (love fake tomato flavour) but not looking forward to trying the strawberry shake. It's the only one that I don't think you can jazz up??!!

I've posted this many times but I have all my shakes with only a little water and mix them to a mousse (a shmousse lol) The colder the water the better. I don't find the lack of volume makes any difference and I sit back, feet up and eat with a spoon.
I actually drive myself nuts scraping around the bowl to make sure I've had it all. I asked my OH if the sound was annoying but he just said what sound? Lol

I might try that with the strawberry. I wasn't concentrating tonight and put too much water in the shake.... YUCK. Oh well!

I loved the tomato soup. Prob my second fave after the veg one!

I had to face going out to dinner with hubby's family for bil's birthday today. I was very glad hubs had just had a filling so wasn't eating either!
I've just cooked him a BIG plate of chips ( 'that's all that's squishy enough'- awwww) and it took all my will power not to have one. Gaah, hurry up ketosis... 3 days in you should be well on your way!!

Back