Having to stop for now :(

donnac76

Hi guys
Just been to nurse for weigh in and down 2lb this week making a total of 23lb over 4 weeks :)
sadly however it's no longer possible for me to stay on LT 100% :(
I've been very poorly the last 2 weeks and still not feeling great so after long discussions with both my nurse and doctor they feel it's unfortunately the end of the road where total TFR is concerned as I'm just not strong enough to continue.
I'm gutted but as I only had 2st to get back to goal I'm almost there so plan is to now go to 2 shakes a day and a healthy low carb meal.Part of me knows it's for the best as I really have never felt so weak and ill as I have lately and with Christmas around the corner and mega mad shifts at work at the moment I know it's what's needed.Begin 12hr night shifts from Sunday up until couple days before Christmas and I need to be at full strength up cope with that along with having small children to deal with etc.I'm hoping if needed after christmas lol I may be able to do a couple of weeks TFR again in new year before we go away to NZ so may see you back here then :)
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! xxx

Don't feel you have to justify your reasons to anyone - work and children aside this is a HARD diet. You have done amazingly well and if you swap one shake for one small low carb meal I doubt it will make much difference to your weight loss and a massive difference to how you feel (I did it a few days when it was TOTM as I was starving and felt wobbly and I still lost).

Have a great Christmas and be really pleased with yourself for what you have achieved overall. You've done great! xxx

josiejojojo said:
Don't feel you have to justify your reasons to anyone - work and children aside this is a HARD diet. You have done amazingly well and if you swap one shake for one small low carb meal I doubt it will make much difference to your weight loss and a massive difference to how you feel (I did it a few days when it was TOTM as I was starving and felt wobbly and I still lost).

Have a great Christmas and be really pleased with yourself for what you have achieved overall. You've done great! xxx

Thank you :)
It's mad how this diet makes you feel a failure sometimes eh! Tbh I think I knew it was the end of the road last week as felt so awful the entire week with a virus that I knew I couldn't carry it on but I really wanted to keep at it as planned until the end of next week at least.really didn't expect to feel like this as last time I was full of energy and felt great but sadly it's not been the same :(
I work for a well known online card company lol and as you can imagine we are stupidly busy at the moment.production is 24hrs a day at the moment and as I'm in charge of a team of 30+ it's been a real struggle to keep on top of it all.You are so right about it being a hard diet! The amount of people who think its the easy way out do my head in as it's got to be one of the hardest things I've ever done! At least I know the weight will continue to come off albeit a little slower and providing I stick to good choices over Christmas as much as can hopefully I won't do any serious damage :)
Thanks for the support xx

dont beat yourself up, you have to do what you have to do to stay healthy and get your strength back to what is acceptable for you.

You've already done an amazing job on this plan, as someone else has already said, this diet is not easy!!

Take good care of yourself and I hope you feel much better sooner rather than later.

Merry christmas to you too :eek:) x

Christine456 said:
dont beat yourself up, you have to do what you have to do to stay healthy and get your strength back to what is acceptable for you.

You've already done an amazing job on this plan, as someone else has already said, this diet is not easy!!

Take good care of yourself and I hope you feel much better sooner rather than later.

Merry christmas to you too :eek:) x

Thank you Christine x
I'm slowly beginning to feel more myself so bracing myself for the onslaught of night shifts now :)

Back