Having Trouble

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
I'm back on LT after a 3 week break and I'm in the middle of my second week... I get weighed on a tues and I use the reading from my scales at home as the others are ainceint. I've not lost a single thing since my last WI. I've never ever cheated on this diet and i've been drinking water for England! I can't understand why its not working. Not looking forward to this tues as the woman who usually weighs me always accuses me of cheating if I have a bad weight loss. Its getting me down as I need to get the weight off for my wedding in 3 months. :(

Wait while your official WI before you assume anything, as for the stroppy assistant, change chemist.
Anyway I reckon you will lose loads xx

Thanks mate, I was thinking of telling her to try doing it as shes bigger than me now lol

Lmaa, you tell her!
But dont fret youll be fine. Trust me

My scales always tell me i have put on weight ....so i gave them to my skinny sis lmao... As for the chemist, mines the same (wonder why they always use big people to train in LT???) Like Gazza said tell her to do it or change chemist!!! I am on the hunt for a new chemist toooo Good luck but i am sure you won't need itxxxxx

lol makes a change, woman who does it at my pharmacy is a skinny sour faced old boot who make at the 1st weigh in said, 'ohhh you've lost **** well i suppose its a start' :( i would change but living in sticksville there isnt another one for miles. but anyway keep at it as you've still got a few days for more to come off

Back