Hayley 22 - Second week Weigh In!!

What car do you usually drive? I know, all my life (well, the 6 years that I have been driving) I have had an old car (N reg & R reg) but back in may i decided to scrap and treat myself to a new clio. They are so nice to drive, and most probably because it is new lol How comes u got a hire car anyways?

shame about the audit, doesn't help when colleagues don't get along though does it haha

I have been driving a peugeot 205, trying to run it into the ground and save a bit more for a newer one..... My poor lil car is now 20yrs old and showing the signs bless her. After xmas i have been promised one by my OH so im holding him to it.... thats if Pug makes it through the cold weather *eek*

I have got a course to go to on Monday in Leamington Spa and refuse to take mine as its not exactly reliable now plus saves me money on fuel when i really dont have the spare pennies what with moving house etc :)
I have got a Toyota Auris, its really nice to drive! Although id say that about any car after driving a 205 for the past year. Im trying my best to kill it as quick as possible but its holding out dammit!

Thanks mrsessex and mince :D

well done hun thats great and in only 2 weeks, keep up the good work :)

Must get my bum in gear today.... Been up for an hour and havent had my first shake yet. Drunk a bottle of water though already :D

Im hoping next weeks weigh in is also going to be a good one to keep me going through fireworks displays and the smell of chips and burgers haha

Well done!! Yay for you and i am doing a little dance for you from behind my desk at work :D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for next WI :)

Might be a dumb question, but where are you getting fireworks and those tasty smells??

Not far from where i live they do a big fireworks display ever year and you pay a certain amount to get in and there are fairground rides and chip vans etc there too. Always a good night :)

And thank you for the little dance :D hehe, i did one too Thursday night. x

Ah nice!! those sort of events are always loads of fun! But also very tempting for eating!!

Good luck :D i bet your next WI will give you the boost you need ;)

It will be very tempting to eat! Im hoping we can get a spot by the fireworks where i wont be too close to a van to get something hehe.
Im going to be abandoning a tradition of many years though :(

Oh thats so hard!!! We always have a family gathering in the beginning of december, we have a party called Sinterklaas. It's about giving gifts. Sort of like you lot do with christmas. And we always ehm. Dont know the english name, gourmet?? With hot plateaus on which you can bake little pieces of meat and little pans for like egg or pancakes... And i will be sitting there this year with my bowl of soup :) Also a hard tradition to break.

But! we must keep in mind, its all for a good cause!! :D

Klev - Ive decided to go with family tradition and join them in eating :)
I wont be having what id usually have, portion size is what i aiming for :D

Hope your all ok ladies?

Can't blame you!! I think i am going to do the same. Over here we are obliged to have an eatweek at least once every six weeks, and i am probably going to aim it so that the family gathering is in that week ;) so then at least i can eat some low carb stuff like chicken :D

how are you doing?

Back