(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Morning Hayley

Have you decided to go with the Wendie plan then? I tried it a long time ago ... but can't remember how I did lol

Twigs
xx

hey Hayley, glad you're back on track and looking forward to seeing how you do this week :) xxx

Well I say back on track but did have a naughty weekend foodwise, So trying very hard not to have a gain!

Going to try the wendie plan next week if I sts this week.

Thought I'd write a little about myself as this is now my diary! A bit back to front I know but thats me! lol

Aged 30 & have been a yo yo dieter for ever! well not forever but sometimes it feels that way.

I have a little toddler aged 2 tomorrow! Lost 3 stone with WW a few years ago and felt great! I lost some of my baby weight with Slimfast and am back to what I was pre pregnancy, But would like to lose another stone so I am in the healthy weight range for my height.

I have a wedding reception to host in July, as had a very small wedding last year. I'd love to wear my dress again but need to be at least 9ib lighter. So here I am hoping to lose this last bit with the help of you guys and minimins.:)

Thank you for reading, feel free to give any advice, tips etc.... :wavey:

Aww is your little toddler a boy or a girl?

You sound like you are well on track and im sure you will soon be getting back into that dress in no time at all.
xx

good luck with the dress - nine pounds is totally doable by then :) xxx

Thanks Fuzzy. A little boy called Berkeley (like the bank) who is my world, even with his tantrums lol!

Rachael thank you, Hopefully I'll stop messing around and get it done before my hen night in June, I'd like to buy a LBD.. :O)

Vic, yep plucked up the courage to keep a diary! you can pop in anytime lol

Hope everyones having a supa tuesday :OP

Hi Ugg,

Good luck and well done so far!! I love reading people's diaries!!:p Haven't got round to having one of my own - i just sorta post on my food diary:)

You'll be in that dress in no time:D

Thanks Jaxie, I thought if I keep a diary it'll help me keep on track! we'll soon see hey... :O)

Hi Hayley, sounds like you're well on track for getting back into your dress in the summer. Good luck for this weeks WI.

Happy birthday to Berkeley for tomorrow!

Reactions: ugg
:birthday: To Berkeley :candle1::candle1: Today.
aww how cute....

Hope you have a fab day and spoil him rotten :jelous: xx

:thankyou:awwwwww thanks guys.

Berkeley opened his birthday cards this morning and was really excited, He is at nursery and doesn't get home until 330 so i've just finished icing his cake YUMMY! must not touch, must not touch..... I wonder as he is only 2 he wouldn't notice if it was half a cake lol

He has sooo many pressies to open I can't wait to see his face!

I'm being supa good today :innocent0001: and saving points for cake, made a batch of sugar free jelly for dessert.

Hoping to do more step and jogging on the wii tonight, need to build up them AP's. :character00116:

Hope you all have a fabby wednesday xx

Hi Hayley

MMmmmm Cake - well done for resisting so far :) And I'm sure saving all your points for the treat later today will be well worth it.

How do you point your APs on the Wii? I've got a board, but haven't used it for ages ... I'm such a faddy person lol

Twigs
xx

That cake sounds great but make sure its all there for the little chap tonight then you can feel really angelic!!

M

Yeah I think your right M i'll save it for him lol...

Twiggy - I've joined in Leas exercise challenge so it's making me use the wii after all they are blooming expensive!
I do the free step while watching telly for 30 mins and earn 1.5, calculated on my weight time intenisity etc... there is a formula I'll find it for you. xx

CAKE!!:drool:
I really deserve a slap :copon:this week for eating and dreaming about NICE food.

Hope pressies and cake will be appreciated:)

Back