(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Happy birthday to Berkeley, hope he really enjoys the cake-especially as mummy worked so hard......to resisit it!!

So after switching from SF and having a great first week on WW It's gone downhill :( Husband has had a week off and we have eaten for england, Trouble is he can eat until it comes out of his ears and not gain a pound :mad:
Woke up this morning and decided enough is enough I have gained my loss and more :cry:So today I start afresh and thought can you all give me a virtual kick up the bum it would get me moving again.

I love ww and really feel it's the way forward, so wish me luck :eek:

Hey Hayley
Hope everything is going better for you now since ur first post above - i have just switched from atkins to ww and had a major blow out at the weekend, i ate everything in sight lol but now i gave myself a kiss up the ass too and am re-motivated and ready to start a new ww journey too (i feel like this plan will suit me much better as well)

hows ww going for you??

Gabby
xoxo

Last edited:
Mmmm the cake does sound great ;o))

Hope your little boy has had a lovely day too. Btw love the name "Berkeley" its the name of my village in Gloucestershire too x

Thanks everyone, Berkeley had a fab afternoon, licked all the icing off his cake lol.... I had a wee slice all accounted for!

Gabby - luv luv luv WW took me a little while to get into as switched from Slimfast and went mad with food. I hope i'm finding more of a balance now. It also helps having minimins and all the lovely folks on here for advice, motivation and support. Good luck and keep posting it really helps xx

Tracey - I'd never heard or seen the name / place / brand Berkeley before, I see it everywhere now lol... We named him after his great grandpa, he acts like a little old man sometimes.

Well managed some more wii training tonight, Vic I always free step to Hollyoaks. Maybe I shouldn't admit to watching Hollyoaks still :OP

Hi Hayley I'm pretty new to this WW lark too lost a bit of weight on it before xmas then fell completely off the wagon and put it all back on again so committing to it properly now :)

Anyway I know I'm to late for the kicking up the butt but just wanted to say hi and well done on your loss so far :)

I still watch neighbours (my little guilty secret lol). Im glad ur son had a good birthday :)

Good morning, A STS for me today :O( totm so I'm happy with that result!

Out of interest i'm going to give the wendie plan a go this week. So 16 points today and I'll post my food intake later which I think will help me stick to low points. I'll have my super high day tomorrow, as having a party for B. Lots of naughties to use my points on!

Off to ikea now have a super friday xx

Hey twiggs normal points are 20 and I use all of them and sometimes use the AP, so 16 today will be hard going. But I want a good loss next week! Have a good day xx

Hi Donna

Good luck with the Wendie plan (I've done it a few times before) and had mixed results!

Have fun at Ikea - I love it! x

Ikea? hmmm I love their hotdogs:)

Have a good day and good luck with Wendie Plan. I am thinking myself to do so v interested in how you get on:)

sorry to be nosey but what's the wendie plan?xx

Hope you don't mind me asking but I've read through the Wendie Plan and I don't really get it, d'oh!! :p I don't get how you work out what points you have on what day! I would love to give it a go...I normally have 19 points a day so how would I distribute these points over the week? Any help would be appreciated please, I'm obviously a bit slow at picking things up :eek:

So after my trip to ikea and not great food choices I may have to jiggle my WI day this week to fit the plan. If anyone could help with pointing that'd be great. Food as follows,

SS milk -1
Rice Krispies - 1.5
TS sugar - 0.5

Chicken caesar sanwich crusts removed - 8???
(brown bread med thickness)

Small Banana -1
Small kids choc mousse - 4???

Picked at a cooked chicken thigh from tesco - 2
Muller light yogurt -1.5

totel 19.5??? Really dissapointed I didn't write done the cal/fat in sarnie.:cry:
Getting on the wii tonight earn some APs.
Thanks for the posts peeps xxx

sorry Gabby the wendie plan is mixing up your points throughout the week. Example for 19 points,
19 Points
Day 1 = 20
Day 2 = 17

Day 3 = 29 SHD (super high day)
Day 4 = 15 SLD (super low day)
Day 5 = 19
Day6= 18
Day7=15 WI

Thought I'd give it a try as I Will be over my points tomorrow and it'll make a change. Not a great start today as supposed to have 16points but I'm still within my points range of 20 I think?

Hope that helps xx

Tracey, Whos Donna lol

Back