(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

in true Galaxy Radio style...

WHOOPEDY WHOOP WHOOP WHOOOOOOOOOP! :D :D

well done Haylez! :D *big hugs* you SO deserve it! keep up the fantastic work for this coming week! xxx

Well dun hayley! xx:D

Fantastic news, 2lb off, woo hoo!! You deserved it this week after all your hard work! Enjoy your meal tonight and the rest of weekend. Thanks for good luck wishes on my diary :D
x

Congrats Hayley ..... hope you're not lying somewhere singing with empty wine bottles around you :D

Have a good 'un!

Twigs
xx

LOL twiggs, busy day not long been home. Off to jump in the hot tub as it's such a lovely evening.
Still within points, not great food choices today though!
Update fully tom, hope you've all had a lovely weekend xx

How Rude I didn't say thanks for the congrats yesterday, So thank you all for the congratulations messages.

Busy again today, Been here there and everywhere! Stuck within points again but not the best choices. Need to get on it from tomorrow and start up the tae bo as B is fully recovered.

Doing more wedding crafts tonight, So I'll do my best to visit you all.
Hope you've all had a good monday xx

Thanx for the post hayley:)
Me & my mum helped make the invitations for my sisters wedding & it took up loads of time v fiddly & time consuming so i can see you have been busy!
Mind you shes divorced now marriage only lasted 2years:eek: oh dear we can all laugh about it now! x

Well done on your 2lb loss. I'd love making wedding invites etc. When I got married you just ordered everything. We've got a big hobbycraft near us and they've got so many lovely things, but I've got nothing to make things for!! Know what you mean about being busy busy x

hey Haylez, rather you than me hun.. i have no patience for fiddly things and no imagination either.. i used to love making things as a kid but now i just mess it up so easier to buy these sorts of things.. though no doubt if i ever get married i will decide to make my invitations :p

Hiya Hayley

Sorry not been around much lately having trouble sticking with it at mo :eek:

Big well done on your 2lb loss! I love making handmade cards you can buy some lovely bits now too :D
xxx

hi princess how ur day?? i am havin a bad one as it goes food wise im annoyed with myself for breaking my challenge - the 28 day challenge is now the 3 week challenge ... on a high note thou my first day at work was ggrrrrrreat and everyone was proper nice and it was just so relaxed and all in all a good 1st day - lookin forward to learning the ropes and gettin to know everyone

hope ur doin ok and staying good - i have had a minor blip but yet again im determined and ready to start tomorro with more will power and gonna see if i can do 3 weeks without any junk or sugar or startchy carbs - i know it usually speeds up my weight loss and helps me lose any retained water - fingers crossed anyway cos i feel like a bloated old hippo today!!!! xxxx

Thanx for the post hayley:)
Me & my mum helped make the invitations for my sisters wedding & it took up loads of time v fiddly & time consuming so i can see you have been busy!
Mind you shes divorced now marriage only lasted 2years:eek: oh dear we can all laugh about it now! x
2 years "gulp", We've been together since I was 17 so 13 years this year, hopefully it'll survive marriage lol... Thanks for the posts Charly xx

Well done on your 2lb loss. I'd love making wedding invites etc. When I got married you just ordered everything. We've got a big hobbycraft near us and they've got so many lovely things, but I've got nothing to make things for!! Know what you mean about being busy busy x
Thank you, I'd love to have a hobbycraft shop near me. We have a section in the shop called the Range! I'm craft mad but I'm not that great at it lol... Hope you have a good day xx

I think making the wedding invitations etc is so personal - and so clever :)
I'll take a photo of all the bits I've been doing. It's taking forever and I kept dropping them down the sofa last night, Not fun lol...
Thanks for the visit hope your feeling ok xx

hey Haylez, rather you than me hun.. i have no patience for fiddly things and no imagination either.. i used to love making things as a kid but now i just mess it up so easier to buy these sorts of things.. though no doubt if i ever get married i will decide to make my invitations :p They look like a childs made them so maybe you could have helped lol... I'm such a perfectionist it does my head in when making things! It's def the way to go people love handmade stuff its much more personal.
Have a good day and congrats again on WI supa star Rach xx

Hiya Hayley

Sorry not been around much lately having trouble sticking with it at mo :eek:

Big well done on your 2lb loss! I love making handmade cards you can buy some lovely bits now too :D
xxx Hey Tracey thanks for popping by Hun, Missed your posts xx I'm a sucker for making cards, invites, party bags you name it I'll have a go! Have a good day and good luck for WI xx

hi princess how ur day?? i am havin a bad one as it goes food wise im annoyed with myself for breaking my challenge - the 28 day challenge is now the 3 week challenge ... on a high note thou my first day at work was ggrrrrrreat and everyone was proper nice and it was just so relaxed and all in all a good 1st day - lookin forward to learning the ropes and gettin to know everyone

hope ur doin ok and staying good - i have had a minor blip but yet again im determined and ready to start tomorro with more will power and gonna see if i can do 3 weeks without any junk or sugar or startchy carbs - i know it usually speeds up my weight loss and helps me lose any retained water - fingers crossed anyway cos i feel like a bloated old hippo today!!!! xxxx Still sticking to it Gabs 100%, we don't have long girlfriend :eek:, Hardly a hippo Hun. So pleased you enjoyed your first day, hope todays just as good for you. xx

Hellooooo

Belated well done on your 2lb loss! Amazing! Bet you were well chuffed!

S
xxx
Thanks Sharon, finally got that silver 7 whay hey.. Hope you have a good pre Weigh day xx

Not sure on what I've done with the multi quote lol...

It amazes me that you visit, so thanks so much everyone xx

Gabby not sure you can read what I've wrote so I'll rewrite for you!
Still sticking to it 100%, We don't have long girlfriend. Pleased you had a good first day and I hope today will be just at good.

So Today Not sure what we're up too, I had my sister and her friend whos babysitting B in July over for lunch yesterday. I did very well cooked everyone sausage, mash and onion gravy. I had mushrooms on toast with SF jelly. I'm not going to follow my normal pattern of losing then STS, I want a pound off this week.

I'm hoping B will let me do tae bo shortly, He'll probably hang onto my leg like he normally does when I try and do a workout. He thinks its a game and I can't help but laugh!

Forgot to reply regarding the wine Fuzzy, we've gone for a white and a merlot from Chille. With bubbly for the toast. The sailing company are providing the pimms with OJ, I've never had Pimms but it sounds nice! It's whizzing round supa fast, Hope I haven't forgot anything or anyone lol..

Hope you all have a good tuesday, xx

Not only multi-quote but you've gone all multi-coloured on us too...is the creativity of those wedding invites getting to you.

Sorry I have not posted for ages....but a massive well done on getting your silver 7.

I love doing crafty things - making stuff is so much better than buying it. Very personal too.

Hope your meal out was lovely. xx

Back