*~*Hayley's JUDDD 2 Week Trial*~*

DD for me today :D

Yesterday i went over my cals :( Feeling a little bit out of control on my up days and if i can give this diet a true trial i need to get that sorted.

Here is what i had yesterday : :eek:

B - Cheerios - 200
S - Banana - 100
L - Prawn sarni - 330
S - satsuma - 50
D - Jacket potato with prawn cocktail and a slice of the kids pizza - 900
Pudding - strawberry's and cream - 300

Drinks - Black coffee with sweatners
Fresh orange juice - 50
Strawberry Yoghurt drink - 120
2lts of water

Then i had 4 crackers with phili and a small bowl of Oat Granola with activia yoghurt on whilst watching a film with OH

God i didnt stop eating :eek::confused::cry:

I'm so worried that this diet isn't going to work because i'm out of control. I spent most of yesterday feeling really guilty for eating and then debating on going back to Cambridge today but i know i will fail with that a few days down the line and i really want to give this diet a real try. Its scary the thought of being on a diet that i'm not sure will work for me, i worry that i'm going to gain so much weight. It doesn't help that today i'm having a FAT day !!! in sure my trousers that were loose feel tighter today. I do wonder weather because i have been on Cambridge that it will take me a little while to get used to food again and not binge or feel guilty for eating on up days which will lead to binging ?!

Good thing today is a DD i feel safe. On my last DD i was hungry but i feel more comfortable with hunger than i do with feeling full and out of control right now. I hope i get my head around this soon or i will have to go back to the safety net of Cambridge but it then leads me to worry about the future of maintaining my weight loss and how i deal with food in the long run. I really don't want to be one of those who sadly puts the weight back on.

Hugs Sass, I know exactly how you feel. I found my first week ok and was worried about eating enough on up days as just come off slimfast so wasn't used to that much food (must be even worse for you coming off cd). Then last week I felt me getting a bit out of control with up days and thought exactly the same as you that I wouldn't lose weight as had eaten too much. Believe me your day yesterday looks really good compared to one of my up days last week lol! I sorted myself out over the weekend, and decided I would post on here what I have on up days to keep it in check and make sure I stay within my limits. So far this week I've been feeling better :) It's funny as I've had no probs with dds at all, have even been tempted by anything and I do prefer them. The thing with juddd is we are so used to being on a 'diet' and having foods restricted, it's a new odd idea to us to actually have to eat. But this plan works by doing just that and we need to make sure we eat enough on up days without going over the top. I think I've cracked it this week, my attitude to food seems to have changed for the good now thanks to juddd. Just give it a bit more time and I'm sure you'll soon get into the swing of it. And I wouldn't worry about your first week wi being as you've just come off cd. In fact I'd be tempted not to weigh your first week and leave it until week two so your body can adjust to the change of diet x

Thanks Stirky hun really appreciate your advice and hugs. I hope my head does manage to get over it. I will give this my best shot. Don't know if i will be able to resist weighing in this week tho, so maybe i will just have to be strong and not take to much notice of what they say.

So far today i have had/will have:

L - Alpen bar - 109
S - veg soup - 150
D - WW lasagne - 230

Drinks - 2 x black coffee
glass pepsi max - 1 :D
1L of water so far

cooking a yummy veg soup, thanks to miss JT :D

Hi Sass, your day looks good hon :D I read your posts from yesterday, all your worries and concerns are normal.. what I am trying to do is not think I'm on a diet as to be honest this way of eating does lend itself to abit of flexibility :) last week I felt bloated and abit overwhelmed as I gained two pounds.. but by yesterday it had dropped and I was delighted.

I went shopping yesterday and my cupboards are well stocked and well balanced :) I can honestly say I have never had such a variety in my fridge and it's still there.. whereas in the past I would of gone on a full on binge.. I've never even been able to have a packet of biscuits in the house as I would of eaten them :eek:

Good luck Sass and stick with it.. honestly hon my relationship with food has been chronic and I know every trick in the book, but this time something just feels different and I'm just getting on with it, I know there will be blips along the way but I'll deal with it as it comes along. so hang on in there Sass your doing great! :)

Thanks Sarah Lou, tbh your wi results yesterday are whats keeping me going on the JUDDD diet right now. Your my proof that you can lose on this plan after CD. I know i need to give this diet time to work its magic.

I feel okay today as like i said the down days are easier and today is fab. I'll work this out somehow. I like your idea of not thinking your on a diet. I relate a diet with hunger and on those up days i'm anything but hungry. So i'm going to trash the D word from my dictionary :D I'm on a life long healthy eating plan from here on in.

For me i feel like the diet has it the wrong way round, this is how i view the JUDDD diet.:D
Up day 500cals ( i feel good and in control )
Down day 2000cal ( i feel rubbish after this amount of food) lololol :D

:eek: oh.. bless you Sass :eek: I will have to be a very good girl now and keep on loosing.. that helps me too :D I don't know whether you saw the post I wrote last week but Stirky and I were talking about what my sister had said on hol about my brother in law who kind of naturally eats like we are on the Juddd plan.. it then also got me thinking about my colleague.. she is very slim and eats alot of natural healthy stuff.. but some days she's like the rest of us and overeats.. the difference being she doesn't get in a big old stress about it she just cuts down the next day. In the book it also talks about it being a life long eating plan and not a DIET ..

My Mum also as she's got older eats this way as well, I want to enjoy my food and get back into cooking.. on my shopping trip yesterday as I said before I didn't buy aload of old rubbish.. I really took my time and read the labels so it was enjoyable and not the usual can't have this or that.

I think if we keep those thoughts in mind we will learn how to be around food.. one more thing.. don't forget the water ! :)

Yes plenty of water definitely helps, it also helps your complexion too :D

sass i know what you mean about some slim in the office. There's one in mine today i swear she's a secret juddder, dare i ask though, we're all just doing our weight management thing.

Evening :D

late one from me as i have been at work today and then when i got home i have to go through my phone bill that was larger than normal to then find out that my 13 year old son had spent £35 just calling one friend :mad:

Okay moving swiftly on

My food today looks like this:

B - Coffee & an Alpen bar - 109
L - Brown bread pata and cucumber sandwhich - 250
D - Pasta with a cheese sauce - Going to go for about 1000 cals for this as i made the cheese sauce myself and i put about 100g of cheese in which was 450cals alone (but its what i fancied for din dins ) so hay ho.

S - 5 crackers with spread - 150
Banana - 100

Drink - endless cups of tea and coffee at work
2L of water
Glass of pure orange juice - 60

I may have some granola in a little while to add my cals up abit more but am really stuffed at the moment.

Found today much much easier as i was out the house and at work so i didn't pig out.

Great going yesterday Sass, how's your dd going today? Good I hope :)

Evening Girlys

Thanks for asking Stirky, yep DD for me today, going okay but feeling really peckish at mo, i have some veg soup i made up that i can have through the evening, but i really have that " its a Friday evening want to chill with some much" feeling :rolleyes: Hope it passes without damage.

B - Black coffee x 2
L - veg soup - 30
D - ww fisherman's pie 207

S - Alpen bar - 100
Tiny choc crisp crunch - 30

Hi Sass
I have just caught up with your diary and everthing you have said is normal. UDs are harder than DDs. My tip is to read the calorie label before you eat it. I often think I will have a chocolate bar on my UD but when I see what it contains I often put it back.
I spent most of yesterday feeling really guilty for eating and then debating on going back to Cambridge today but i know i will fail with that a few days down the line and i really want to give this diet a real try.
This went through my mind as well. CD is quick and the results are great but I know I will fail too. My trouble is I get so hungry on day 2 then I binge, I start again on day 3, two days after I binge beause I am again so hungry. Also as soon as you eat (as you know) the carb weight goes straight back on if you do not go up the plans. I hope you stick with this diet as you seem to now be doing well.:D

Hi Sass, I've just read your diary and the same thing happened to me earlier tonight, I was reading some posts on cd and seeing that people are loosing weight by the bucket load and I had my first pang and if I'm honest i was abit envious :eek: I wish everyone well on cd I just thought why oh why can't that be me??

Well the answer is I don't get great results as my meds prevent me going into ketosis, my mood dips alot and I feel faint and weak and I also think about food all the time..

so hang on in there Sass ! your a juddder:D

You lady's are so lovely, thank you for your posts, its so nice to know i'm not the only one going through this mixed emotion thing with regards to diets and fast weight loss.

I want to thank you all so much for being there over the past week, you have all been great and have given me great support and advice.
:thankyou::flowers::thankyou::flowers::thankyou::flowers::thankyou::flowers:

:grouphugg:

Last edited:
My end of week 1 evaluation :D

Weight at start of week 1 - 15st 13 3/4lbs
Weight at end of week 1 - 15st 13 1/2lb

Its been a very mixed week for me, on my DD's i look forward to eating and then when my up days are here and i do eat i'm left feeling guilty and worry that i have over eaten or eaten the wrong things, as i have said in one of my other posts for this week i think this is all due to diets being so conflicting in how they all as individual diets work. This is something i need to get my head around.

My wi result for me is okay, not brill of course because everyone wants to see those scales going down but taking into account that i was on CD ( messing about but was on it in some way shape or form) so i will have gained back the glycogen store weight etc etc so i'm happy that its not a gain. I hope that next week i see at least a 2lb loss or i worry that i will feel i have no other option but to go back to CD to loose more weight before xmas. Anyway we will cross that bridge next week :D but for not i'm going to be positive going into my 2nd week on JUDDD. Wish me luck......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Week 2

• Saturday 26th - UD -
  • Sunday 27th - DD -
  • Monday 28th -UD -
  • Tuesday 29th - DD -
  • Wednesday 30th - UD -
  • Thursday 1st - DD -
  • Friday 2nd - UD + weigh in day -

Good luck for next week Sass! You'll get there hun just keep at it, I think you've done great this week esp after coming off cd. Really you should've been expecting a gain being as you would've put on those glycogen stores, but you've lost so that's fantastic! Yes cd may have quicker results but if you struggle on it and can't stick with it then it's not worth the stress. I do commend anybody that does a tfr plan as I know I wouldn't be able to do it. Some people are suited to that type of plan, where others are not. Enjoy juddd and I'm sure you'll get a good loss next week :)

Back