Hazel's diary

Wednesday 8th October...........

Day off today and not sure what to have...

Breakfast - beans, egg, 1 x quorn sausage (1 syn), mushrooms, 2x slices wholemeal (HEB)

Lunch - nothing - wasn't hungry after big breakfast

Tea - huge baked potato, 2 x cheese (HEA + HEB) cottage cheese, beans and salad

banana and toffee muller

no chocolate today!!!!

Last edited:
Friday

Breakfast -

Lunch - Leftover chickpea dahl loaf and salad

Tea - mash pizza with half a pack of quorn pepperoni slices (2.5) and 56g cheddar (HEA + HEB)

2 x alpen lights (HEB)

Syns - ripple (9) and packet of discos (8)

Few more syns tonight but not had any for days.

Last edited:
Saturday

Weigh in! I lost just short of 2 lbs. Not a great weigh in which is why I am glad I am now only weighing once every two weeks. Anyway, it is going down so no complaints and I have been having mahoosive meals and really filling up. Just need to keep going now. I have found these first two weeks fairly easy but hate having all the cooking and prep to do. I thin ksome nice easy meals are in order this week.

Meals to consider this week:

quorn chili
spag bol
curry
something from the magazine
lentil loaf

Meals today

Breakfast half tin fruit salad (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - pasta n sauce with extra leftover veg from pizza last night - peppers mushrooms onions and sweeetcorn milk (HEA)

Tea - hubby made a stir fry from the mag which was deeeelish (1)

Rest of Fruit Salad (1/2 HEB)

Last edited:
Missed a few days but staying on plan.

Thursday - green

Breakfast - 2x alpen lights (HEB)

Lunch - mug shot and fruit

Tea - lentil dahl and rice

I'm having a go at making rice pudding with my milk allowance but I really don't think I'm going to like it. :(

ETA - urghhhhhh blurrgghhhh nope not for me. Son likes it though. What a shame. It could have been a great filler upper.

Syns - twirl from multipack (9)

Last edited:
Friday green

Breakfast - 2 x Special K chewy delight bars (HEB)

Lunch - mugshot 1 fruit

Tea - weather spoons handful of nachos (5) and sweet chilli egg noodles (1)

Milk (HEA) Ryvita x 4 sesame ones. (HEB) 71g phili light (HEA)

Hungry now. That meal was not very filling. Might go and munch on some fruit and yoghurt.

Last edited:
Saturday green

Breakfast 2 Special K bars (heb)

Lunch pasta n sauce quiche (1) milk (hea)

Tea quorn chilli with rice and cheese (hea)

Snack 2 Special K bars (heb) oh dear these are becoming addictive
Monster munch (5.5)
2 white choc drops 1 love heart 1 cola bottle 2 shrimps and a drumstick lolly ??? No idea but can't be that many so will say 5 to be safe (11.5) altogether.

1 lb off for me today. I'm so glad I'm weighing every two weeks instead of every week. In fact I should be weighing tomorrow but DH wants to take me out for cuz tonight. Then I get two weeks to work it off. It's not much to show for two weeks work and I'm trying not to be disheartened but it's in the right direction so I'll keep going. Just wish I could get into 11s. I'd feel so much better.

Woot! I did my official Saturday weigh today as I figured if I'd lost then bonus and if I'd put on from the big curry I had last night then it would push me a bit. Anyways scales do show another loss at 12.1. 3/4!! So that's 2.1/4 off for me this week. Very encouraged.

1 1/2 off this time. Now I'm at 11.12.1/4. Not bad considering I went to a pie night and had two lots and then also had a big posh 3 course meal at Malmaison. I am still having my Tassimo coffees at Lear once a day as well so this is all positive. Just less than a pound a week this time round. I need to aim for losing 5 for Christmas then I'll have lost a stone pretty much. I'll just keep going, keep going, keep going.

On another note I have made 4 of the meals from the magazine this week:
Chicken in tarragon sauce
Mexican chicken rice
Lamp hotpot
Spicy quinoa
All of which were delicious! Big winners with the family too. I basically am taking a green lunch to work with fruit either a mugshot or baked potato and then having EE tea. I am also having a B choice of 2x Special K bars or cereal. Seems to be working albeit slowly.

Back