Hazel's rough food diary

Thanks Jane. Yes I am still here. Just not had time to post. Maintained last week and I have weigh in tomorrow. Been sticking to plan but had a blip on Sunday when I had takeaway and chocolates!!!! Just trying to find Erm's recipe for her Devine lentil salad.

xx

image-1763091921.jpg

Trying to attach a pic but dont know if it'll work. Tonight's tea: Erm's devine lentil salad with quorn sausage boiled egg n salad.

image-1507148002.jpg

Tonight's tea:

Erm's Egyptian lentil dhal/stew thing with rice.

Last night's weigh in gave me half a pound off which I'm not particularly thrilled about as I'd maintained the week before but it's better than nothing. I went slightly over my 70 syns that week so I know I can't get away with 105.

I'm away tomorrow night and going to be pigging out so just have to see what happens next weigh in. I'm being good tonight though and will try and make up for it the next few days.

Half a pound is great, sometimes I find that my body gets really stubborn for a week or two, then it loses a chunk in one go, remember bodies don't have a sense if time, in fact a nutritionist once told me it would be wiser to calculate calories over a month not a day. I know we don't count calories, but the idea of time is not relevant to our bodies.

Back