Extra Easy Voodoo's food diary and ramblings!

STS for me. Actually gained 2lbs on my birthday but lost that again so it's not all bad!

Day 56 - Monday 20th June

Breakfast
2 slices BB (heb)
4 light triangles (hea)

Lunch
Naked noodles hoisin duck 1 syn
Skinny popcorn 4 syns

Dinner tbc I desperately need to go out and buy some froot!

Oopsie. Been a bit all over the place since my birthday! Meals have been fine and on plan but I've not stopped snacking! I'm going to give myself a few days off and come back on 1st July ready for the July challenge. Forgot to weigh this morning, probably looking at a gain in all honesty. But I need a break. See you on the first with renewed vigour!

Gah. The pasta n sauce didn't work. :(

It was more 'rehydrated' then cooked, the sauce all but disappeared and it was... tepid.

I think my cheap food flask will be better for keeping cold food cold, so I'll try a salad/couscous mix in it next time.
Sorry to quote an old post but the pasta in sauce in the food flask is nice, just fill with boiling water and add the pasta, fasten the top, shake well to mix the sauce and leave for approx. 20mins, and all cooked.

Sorry to quote an old post but the pasta in sauce in the food flask is nice, just fill with boiling water and add the pasta, fasten the top, shake well to mix the sauce and leave for approx. 20mins, and all cooked.

Thanks for this. Today I have bought in a food flask and some pasta n sauce and will definitely give this a try. I really hope this is an improvement on the last attempt. It also means I can leave my flask at work which is a bonus. Appreciate it.

Day 70 - Monday 4th July 2016

I've been AWOL and gained 2lbs. How it's not 2 stone I'll never know! :eek:

Anyhoo, before it does get to be 2 stone I'm back on track. Had a really **** June food wise, well, had a lovely June food wise, just not very slimming world friendly.

I'm going to try and not post a food diary because I can't be arsed, I'll see how it goes and if I think that I do need to, I'll go back to it. Here's to the rest of July!

It also helps if you keep shaking the pasta while it is 'cooking' in the flask. I also make the pasta the night before, put it in the fridge when cooled and mix with cherry tomatoes, green beans and any other cooked veg I may have. Yummy and so filling, but needs good stiring before eating it.

Ugh. Gonna have to go back to writing my food diary on here otherwise I don't keep on plan. Just 2lbs to go before my 2 stone shiny and I WANT that next week. Mind you, just realised that this morning I have officially lost 10% - so that's nice. Shame there's no shiny for that!

Day 112 - Monday 15th August

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Jacket potato
Baked beans
tiny tiny bit of salad (this was from local bakery but they assured me the spuds are oven baked as is)

Back