Hazel's rough food diary

Phew - I would keel over on a hifi bar for breakfast! I had two slices of toast, two eggs a banana and a slice of cake (whoops) and was still ravenous by lunchtime!

Phew - I would keel over on a hifi bar for breakfast! I had two slices of toast, two eggs a banana and a slice of cake (whoops) and was still ravenous by lunchtime!

I have to be up sooo early and don't get time for it and never feel like eating that early in the morning anyway. I have big brekkie at the weekend though. I usually have the Hifi bar at break time about 10.

Wednesday EE

Breakfast - hifi bar

Lunch - roast chicken mug shot, yoghurt

Tea - spag bol

Syns - alpen light bar (3) crunchie (10)

Weigh in tonight. I was hoping to do 2.5 to get my half stone award but don't think I'll get that.

I lost a pound. That's 5.5 lost in 3 weeks. Not bad going.

Thursday EE

Breakfast - hifi bar

Lunch - leftover spag bol, fruit.

Tea - turkey escalopes made into pizzas (HEA cheese), Sweet potato wedges, carrot sticks and salad. (1) for mayo

syns - crunchie - 9.5

Well done Hazel so glad you are back on track, like you I have put 1st and 5lb back on, so started back with sw and on here again, thank you for your support. Jane x

Thanks peeps. I'm good ta Jane. How are you doing?

Saturday Green

Breakfast - bowl of weetabix minis (HEB) and banana with milk (HEA) scrambled eggs and mushrooms

Lunch - 3 Ryvita black pepper (HEB) with low fat philly (HEA)

snack - mugshot

Syns - takeaway - veg jalfrezi (supposed to be 7 but I'm calling it 10)

Sunday EE

Breakfast - hifi bar (HEB) latte coffee (HEA)

Lunch - sunday lunch out - Roast beef and yorkshire and pots and veg. Ill call it all (5) with the yorkshire and gravy even though I didnt have a lot of it.

Tea - not sure what I'll be having as not very hungry after the big sunday dinner. Will update later.
update - made some pepper and mushroom and onion stew in tomatoes which smelled gross at the time but tasted gorgeous and had it with rice.

Might have a crunchie (9.5) later then not have any syns for the next two days

Need to do a list or plan for next weeks meals as I've not got much in at the moment. Feel very tired of all the planning and thinking :(

Last edited:
Monday EE

Breakfast - hifi bar (HEB)

lunch - leftover rice and spicy veg stew fruit

Tea - Pasta bolognaise with extra carrots and asparagus and cheese (HEA)

Snack - rocky road hifi (3) hot choc (2) jelly (1/2)

Last edited:
Feeling rubbish today. I had inadvertently upset one of my pupils today and so I feel really bad about that. My weight doesn't seem to be moving on the scales either which I am upset about as I think it might start going really slow again. I have been eating loads of veg though so I don't understand. I'm not having my usual crunchies today or tomorrow ready for weigh in on Wednesday. Just been looking through old recipes and I found the ice cream one and the half syn roulade so might make those this week.

Meals for this week:

slow cook gammon in freezer
chili n rice
spag bol
diet coke chicken with noodles
soup

Hope everyone's having a lovely week. xx

Wednesday

Been off ill today. Full of a cold/flu thing. Very run down. Went to weigh in and got 2.5 off which means I get my half stone award. Thats 8lb in 4 weeks. I didn't have my tea before I went though so I don't think it is a true weigh in but Ill take that thank you very much.

Not eaten much today.

Breakfast - hifi and alpen light bar

lunch - mugshot and clementine

tea - king prawn ginger and sp onion from chinese (5) with boiled rice

Snack - some left over roulade I made yesterday (1)

Might have a crunchie later (9.5)

Hoping all the ginger from the chinese will make me feel better.

Back