HD WI Wk16

well done on the 5lbs xxx

Well done, great loss again. Re tuna it is a tricky one, if you really want to up your exercise and that is obviously really important to you, specially at about only a stone from goal then you could try it, and see how you go.

I would be inclined to try the extra shake first just cos I think that is a safer option and they are basically protein drinks anyway.

I suppose as you are getting closer to the end of the journey you may get to a point where in order to keep hammering the gym you will need to up your intake and consider refeeding. Your body will let you know I guess.

Good luck with whatever you decide, keep us posted x

Well done HD on your 5lb loss this week!!! Nice one:happy096:

54311jm.gif

Love Mini xxx

Thanks all for the kind words - it means alot :D

Just met my sister, niece & nephew at my Davids Lloyds (they were enroute from Eastbourne to my Dads in Dorset so I'm a good stop-off :) ) & she was amazed at the change in me since she saw me last (only just over a month ago)

Thanks for all the feedback on the tuna... I'm gonna take an extra shake I think... I'm not panging for food but DO want to get more protein into me as I'm building plenty of lean muscle as well as burning fat... I had considered an extra shake but was worried about increasing the RDA% of vits & minerals hence the thought about tuna... :)

I'm away to Brum this weekend for a warehouse party so hopefully will get some pics of me up to show my progress (lol I'm not much of a poser... I've always had an inbuilt aversion to cameras).

Thanks again all xx

well done great loss again

well done HD ;)

Back