He called me a ....

Lovehandles

Im really upset today, i went to the pub where my bf works last night to see him. And a few of his friends were out, out of nowhere one of them called me a fat c**t!!! I was devestated! Ive lost a stone and im really trying. I dont think it set in til today cuz i cant stop crying.
I want to use it as motivation and thats how my day started. Now im off food and want to stuff cake and sweets xxxx

Gosh it must be the week for it.

I think I would have been more upset to have been referred to as a c*** tan the fat bit because looking at your stats you most certainly are not fat.

Nor are you 34feet 9 inches tall lol...........look at your stats.

Diet: slimming world
Height: 34' 9"
Start Date: 4/4/11
Start Weight: 193lb
Current Weight: 176lb
Goal Weight: 147lb
Goal Date: christmas

I am trying to take my own advice at present and all I can say to you is that the person who said it is obviously an uneducated ignoramus who does not deserve a second thought. So wipe those tears away, get rid of the cake and get back on plan or he has won and you will end up fat !!!!!
hugs xxxxx

He certainly doesn't sound like someone whose opinion is to be valued if this was an 'out of the blue' comment. If it was part of drunken-male banter then perhaps you were being treated as 'one of the guys' (you lucky, lucky girl!!) as it's the sort of thing blokes call each other regardless of whether they are 'fat', or indeed a 'c**t'.
I hope you've talked to your boyfriend about it, or was he there when it happened.

Anyway - like you say, you've been doing really well. Are you going to let the words of one idiot make you undo all your hard work?? NO!!!

xxx

Anyone who uses "that" word to describe anyone in a derogatory, bitter fashion for no reason doesn't deserve a second's thought to be wasted. Unless you're a scouser, the word sounds horrible!

It's tough I know, I'm sure we've all had a similar experience, Fillymum very recently, mine was 5 years ago and again 3 months ago. Allow it to motivate you. Give it the whole "I'll show you" attitude. Chin up poppet, avoid the crap food. Take out your anger on a hardcore, Superfree CARROT!!!

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Sounds like a sad little man. You will have the last laugh when you lose the next 29lbs, look even MORE fabulous and make that pathetic cretin eat his words. People like that NEED to be your motivation hun.

My motivation is many things. But the reason I want to lose my weight by November is because I wanna look drop dead gorgeous for my graduation, and make my old university classmates jaws drop when they see what I have done in the 6 months i've been away from them. They were horrible people, made my university life a living hell, and made me really feel worthless. You just have to come back fighting.

Please don't ruin all your hard work for one pathetic excuse for a man who shouldn't even be using such disgusting language to a woman anyway in my opinion!!

You have already lost a massive 17lb - that is AMAZING!!
Have you spoke to your boyfriend about what happened? Maybe he can help :)

If not you have quite a few hundred people on these forums who would happily give you the time of day :) all the best xxx

ps. DROP THE CAKE & BACK AWAY SLOWLY :p keep up this amazing weight loss xx

Minimunchkins said:

I mean the only people who can say it without it sounding hideously offensive. With a Liverpool accent, I don't think it sounds half as bad as any other accent. No offence meant at all :)

Lovehandles said:
Im really upset today, i went to the pub where my bf works last night to see him. And a few of his friends were out, out of nowhere one of them called me a fat c**t!!! I was devestated! Ive lost a stone and im really trying. I dont think it set in til today cuz i cant stop crying.
I want to use it as motivation and thats how my day started. Now im off food and want to stuff cake and sweets xxxx

He said this in front of your boyfriend & is still breathing?? I'd have glassed the prick personally.

He said this in front of your boyfriend & is still breathing?? I'd have glassed the prick personally.

hahahaha remind me never to get on your bad side. You are so right though lol! He is a loser. Does he not know you should never mess with a dieting woman... or a woman in general... we are explosive and unpredictable :p

Like I said about the man who called me the same thing weeks ago. It says alot more about him than about you!
If there's ever a next time give him your sweetest smile and say 'Right back at you' and leave him to rot in his own festering misery!

what a awful man and what an awful experience for you.

don't let him ruin your fantastic weight loss, he certainly doesn't deserve your tears. Pick yourself up, keep calm and carry on.

I bet you're just gorgeous and he's jealous that he hasn't got a woman like you xx

He has issues, bet he is a bully with a small **** and the only way he can feel good about himself is to make others feel bad about themselves, your stronger than that, he is weak!

That's awful!! Hope you feel better soon and your taking care of yourself!! The guy sounds like a worthless waste of space!xx

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

God I love you !!!!! A woman after my own heart. I chased my insultor around the store shouting at him............do I care that I showed myself up.......no, he showed himself up even more.

fillymum said:
:8855::8855::8855::8855:

God I love you !!!!! A woman after my own heart. I chased my insultor around the store shouting at him............do I care that I showed myself up.......no, he showed himself up even more.

Exactly Sue - i hope this horrible man in the pub was made to feel very small & silly by his friends, just like your insulter was.

What an ignorant twat!! I would have punched his lights out for sure - I HATE that word. Bet he has bad breath, a teeny weeny and has never had sex apart from with his hand - oh and hope this makes you laugh xx

888sally888 said:
What an ignorant twat!! I would have punched his lights out for sure - I HATE that word. Bet he has bad breath, a teeny weeny and has never had sex apart from with his hand - oh and hope this makes you laugh xx

It did me :D

Me too!! What a d***head! :mad::mad::mad::mad: It never fails to shock me the sheer number of people who think it's alright to go around making people feel down and depressed. There's just no need for it!! Grrr!

Hold your head high hun and ignore him. While you can always lose weight (and are doing so! :D) he will be a t**t for the rest of his life.

Karma's a b***h...oh yes it is! :D:D

xxxx

P.S. Apologies for the sheer number of rudey words...I seem to have a somewhat limited vocabulary this evening! :D

Back