he didn't recognise me!!!

Jude"123

supersize > superPERFECT!
i just had to share this...

i went to J.D in town today, and i knew an old college friend worked there but i haven't spoken to him in almost a year, so when i saw that he was working today, i waited till he wasn't busy and shouted

SAM... no reply
SAM, U ALRIGHT?? .. he looked at me as though i was a wierdo who had read his name tag and was shouting im, so he just smiled and turned away

i thought right thats it ur not ignoring me!! we had a good laugh in college!

so i went up to him again and said SAM, its jude?!?!?!

and he went as red as a bludy tomato, looked me up and down and said "omg jude i didnt recognise u im so sorry! i completely blanked u i didnt know who u was!"

IT FELT SO GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he didn't actually comment on my size or anythin but he obviously didn't recognise me AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

:sign0151::slap: just thought ide get that down in writing for my own feelings :)

Like like like!! Xx

i have been so chuffed i just cant hold it in !!
i sound so daft and soppy but i just cant believe it i honestly cant!!

AAAAAHHHHHH!! (sorry,)

Whoop Whoop hun!!!..It's a great compliment!...well done you!! :)

That's brilliant, must be a wonderful feeling and makes all that hard work worth it.

What a fantastic story! Enjoy every compliment and moment like this. You wasn't it!

Are you packed?

wrong thread lol!

Congratulations! That must have been a fab moment for you. It's a real motivator too :D

woooop what a fab feeling! you must be so proud!
xx

thankyou so much girls :) it really did give me that boost of confidence and im so glad i told you all

i couldn't of got this far without all of your kind and motivating words :
xxxx

i bet that was a realllly nice feeling :)

Hi Jude wish you a great holiday and i hope you bump into another old face just for shock purposes :grinn:

thanks Chiku !! i had a great holiday it was the first one i have been on, that was on my own if u get me, without parents or out!! so everything was a new experience and i DID wear a bikini, i didn't care what people thought i enjoyed myself and felt great :) :)

i hope i do bump into an old face again, i wonder when and who it will be............. !!!

xxx

Back