HE inspiration

RealMissP

hi guys,

i need to find myself a new HeA.... but I don't have my book on me... anyone have any ideas for new yummy HeA... I always stick to skimmed milk and cheddar cheese... boring!

How about a nice greek salad using 42g Feta (HEA), 8 olives (1 syn), lots of fresh tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber etc stuffed into a wholemeal pitta (HEB) for a scrumptious lunch using, using both Hex (on EE) and only 1 syn?

hi guys,

i need to find myself a new HeA.... but I don't have my book on me... anyone have any ideas for new yummy HeA... I always stick to skimmed milk and cheddar cheese... boring!

here are my favourites & the following amounts are what you can have as a HEA Choice:
42g Low Low Cheese
42g Cathedral City Lighter
2 slices of Low Low cheese slices
2 slices of DairyLea light cheese slices
3 Babybel lights
42g Feta Cheese
75g Primula Light cheese spread

Enjoy xxx

How about a nice greek salad using 42g Feta (HEA), 8 olives (1 syn), lots of fresh tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber etc stuffed into a wholemeal pitta (HEB) for a scrumptious lunch using, using both Hex (on EE) and only 1 syn?

Now that sounds like the kind of meal I love, along with abit of grilled chicken inside too! Yum! :D

Yumm i love feta!

Can i ask on this thread, we are allowed 2 HE from each a & b on any day aren't we?

I am sticking to the Original/Red choice, but i wanted to make sure

It has been accepted that you can do this for years so I think your consultant is in a small minority if this is what she is saying. Every consultant I have had has said it you can use your HE to deduct syns from a prepared product.

Back