head hunger

dani34

I have had a real weird day and really felt lie need to eat. I have had my 3 products and feel like I am gonna have to go to bed because feeling a bit fed up but know I don't want to break it x

It differs fro m consultant to consultant but mine says that if you feel like that go for a walk, take a bath etc anything to keep you busy - then if all else fails have a fourth product as its much better to do that than to fall off plan an beat yourself up about it x

Hi

On my first day Friday I went to bed early and watched tv and read a book just to take my mind off it, had a long lie in sat too, just what I needed after a week in work and hubby was home to look after my little one.

Yesterday I went for a walk and visited family just to stay out of the house for the day!

Going to go out for walks today too and housework, might even do the ironing which I hate lol, anything to stat distracted!

I think any distraction is good to get through the first few days, just starting day 3 and honestly I am amazed I got this far!

Keep going x

mrsf

distraction and will power are all that works! I agree with having a 4th pack rather than allowing yourself to eat other food though as you can then spiral into eating more.

I also find having a big drink can help. especially a hot drink for some reason, having discovered the water flavourings are nice added to hot water I'm using that now.

I think its also worth looking at whatever patterns you see emerging as to what circumstances do you feel 'head hunger' so that you can learn positive ways to manage it long term. After all we won't be on these food packs forever :) sooner or later we'll be back in the real world facing real food choices and we need to learn how to manage it all without wasting our efforts here and putting it all back on!

Back