Head over heels in love with Atkins

jools1986

Silver Member
Well I was feeling very much like this is too good to be true, after having a first week of trial and error and learning the diet I was feeling disheartened this week. I am not due to WI on monday but needed to be reassured this was working.

Mid week WI says 4lbs off :D taking me exactly to 17st so hoping to be in the 16s very very very soon

I also invested in ketostix after waking up with a spring in my step this morning and the worst taste in my mouth!

Good news Rachael, I love, love, love Atkins too and just wish I'd done it years ago! The taste will go (a bit) - but I stopped caring when I saw the scales last week :)

woohoo! Great to hear you're feeling better. Fab weight loss in 4 days!

Onwards and downwards.
Cx

I love low carbing. Love the results, don't feel hungry or lousy. I'm not obsessing over food either like I used to be on a diet. It's just normal life for me now

To be honest I nearly gave up yesterday (day 5) as just fancied toast for some reason, but persevered and how glad I am as down half pound down from yesterday even after having an Atkins bar which I was saving until the end of my first week as a little treat. Now I am Atkins all the way :p

Back