Headaches and dizziness

summerslim13

Hey everyone,
Today is my 7th day on Exante, but since yesterday I have felt very light headed and I am also suffering from headaches. I feel the occasional pang of hunger, but do not have a surge of hunger. My breath doesn't smell, but I have a funny taste in my mouth when I wake up in the mornings. The scales have shown a good loss, but the headache is getting to me. I didn't have any headaches at the start, which I know is associated with going into ketosis. I am just wondering if anyone else experienced such headaches/dizziness towards the end of the first week???

I had headaches, they were eased with paracetamol and more water.

keep going the worst is nearly over.x

I had a headache for most of the day yesterday, but that was Day 1 for me so I couldn't be sure if I just had a headache or the diet had an influence, don't appear to have a headache today.

On day 4 I got a terrible migraine, worst I have ever had and they continued (though milder) for a few days. I felt very dizzy and lightheaded at times for the first couple of weeks. It gets better I promise! I always use cocodamol when they get bad, it's the best!

Oh gosh not looking forward to the headaches but I guess it means we are progressing on. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back