Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Headaches - week 4/5

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by scareypeanuts, 7 June 2007 Social URL.

1. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Diet:
    Waiting to start Avidlite
    Hi,

I started with headaches dead on Week 4 and have had them all this week. :confused:

Any suggestions? I think it might be the weather but i thought i would ask.

C
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Me too - I also suffered with headaches on week4/5. Very strange ones that didn't seem to really go away properly and made me feel dizzy and sick. I thought it was a bug - but maybe not. Don't worry - thye do go away. In the meantime, take it easy, rest and drink plenty. try to avoid straining your eyes too much with computers and tv screens - try a nice soak in the bath with a flannel over your eyes - that seemed to help me a bit.
    Other than that - I send my sympathies, it isn't pleasant. Keep un the paracetamol.

Laura

4. scareypeanuts

scareypeanuts Just one day at a time

Diet:
    Waiting to start Avidlite
    Thanks Laura,
    I don't know why but it help if someone else has had it.
    Cheers,
    Claire
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.