Extra Easy Headaches

OSCARSMUMMY

This is my 3rd week on SW EE plan, it's been going great, but this is the 4th day running i have had a headache:confused:.

I was just wondering if anyone else suffered similar symptoms when changing diet, or maybe it could be something new i am eating or withdrawal symptoms LOL

I have been eating half a pineapple everyday and avoided it yesterday and today just to see if it made a difference.

i never have headaches, but i do drink at least 2-3 ltrs water a day, if im busy and dont drink enough, i do feel slightly heady,

I have heard some people do suffer headaches from pineapple. Maybe wait and see if it helps..also drink lots of water.

I had a headache for nearly a week when I started this diet. I think it was carbohydrate withdrawal, as I was doing RED days.

I have heard some people do suffer headaches from pineapple. Maybe wait and see if it helps..also drink lots of water.

I did wonder if i am drinking enough.
I also just did a google search relating to pineapple + headaches - Pineapples are there so too is artificial sweetener.
I need my splenda for my cuppa so i really hope it's not that.

you could try another sweetener - I can't do artificial sweeteners they make me really ill so I use stevia - I can get away with one mueller lite per day but that is the limit of my tolerance. Consequently I have trouble finding low syn sweets because of this so stick to fruit etc. Good luck

i had noticed i was having headaches so i cut out my diet coke and reduced my sweetner and headaches all gone.
i've always used the same sweetner but i was starting to notice it tasted wrong to.
try cutting one think out at a time and see if it helps

i suffer with a headache if i havent eaten enough too. :)

Back