Headaches

dizzydelly

likes vw's!
Hi
I have been on induction now for over 10 weeks. Over the last 4 days iv been getting really bad headaches the sort that you take tablets for but you still get a dull ache, it just never quite goes! :(
Any ideas
Thanks

The new atkins book suggests adding salt to your food, half a teaspoon throughout the day and that helps with the side effects. It's worked for me :), maybe it'll help you x

I have been in bed with a migraine for the past 2 days straight. Once it started raining it cleared a little. Maybe it's because of the air pressure?

i hope ur drinking enough water xx

add salt, I've never heard of that Athena. Sounds like Atkins flu to me.

add salt, I've never heard of that Athena. Sounds like Atkins flu to me.
Yes, it's in the new atkins book, says that if you add salt or have salty broth from the start it helps the side effects of the diet

OK, or plenty of bacon then. :)

I find a few salty cashews always helps, but not too many, they are a bit moreish.

and very very high carb don't forget.

lol Jim 'bacon', you are such a bloke!

Remember that Dizzy, don't slack on the water!! x

I am what I am Sharon. :D

...or bacon. :D

Joking aside, I've been wondering if my headaches over the last few days have been related to low salt levels, as indicated by the '72 DADR book. Interestingly, after having a *cough* generous *cough* portion of bacon for breakfasts, I've been feeling decidedly better.

Best way to get more salt in for my money. YMMV. :D

Back