Headaches?

Style-Queen

Hi all,

I'm on one of many ss re-starts, and now on day 5 I still cant shake the headaches I've had since day 1?
I'm drinking enough water I'm sure (between 2.5-3.5 litres daily), but don't know if it's still the diet thats causing the headaches?
Anyone else experienced this?

Hello - yes I am on day 2 and actually doing ok, but have had a headache since I started. I have drunk 4 litres each day and still have it. I have had to take paracetamol - do you know if this is ok to do with no food?!?!? Hope youre feeling ok!x

Hello - yes I am on day 2 and actually doing ok, but have had a headache since I started. I have drunk 4 litres each day and still have it. I have had to take paracetamol - do you know if this is ok to do with no food?!?!? Hope youre feeling ok!x

Thank you. Still got the headaches on day 6, but hoping they go soon!

i had terrible headaches when I started and found that a good strong cup of coffee really helped - I realised that it was caffeine withdrawal - may be worth a try. hope they go soon. x

I got the caffeine withdrawal also - I've found when I'm on these diets I need 1-2 extra cups of tea/ coffee a day to ease headaches? Hope the head clears soon!

I had headaches for just over 7 days on and off, just take an ibuprofen and make sure you're getting all the water in. On day 13 now, I'm fine :)

Back