Healthy BMI or really thin?

Isn't it mad or impossible how the celebrities get so light. They are like 5' 9'' and weigh 7 stone etc. I wonder what Victoria Beckham weighs? I think it would actually be impossible for me to get that light even on CD

I think I looked up some websites that had Celebrity BMI figures on them, and they were ranging from about 14-18 for most of them. Crazy, I tell you! I'm sure it can't be healthly for your BMI to be that low.

I would like to be a size 10 but I'll see how I feel when I'm in size 12. I haven't been that small for so long I just don't know how I'll feel :) So I've no idea what my weight or BMI would be at that dress size, so my targets are a bit of a guess. My target BMI is set at 20.7 which might be a bit difficult to maintain, but that's stuff to think about in the future. Currently I'm just concentrating on getting into my Karen Millen dress for my b/f's mum's wedding. Fingers crossed!

the bmi goal i set is 23, slap bang in the middle of the healthy zone. ive been overweight since i was a teen thou so as i approach bmi 25 i will decide on when i need to switch to maintaining based on how i look. i do not want to end up looking ill

on and the victoria beckham thing, i watched a program about teens with anorexia, they saw her as a thinspiration. her bmi is actually low enough for her to be diagnosed as an anorexic, but hey shes held up as a role model for teens, go figure

It is ridiculous that she (VB) is an icon as her weight makes her look ugly and she does look anorexic but that is what gives us all our warped sense of what we should look like. I've no chance of losing too much I'd look ill anyway!

Back