healthy eating/low fat diary

clairem87 said:
Well I was bad last night! Had the first night out ive had in months! We went for curry and karaoke, it was excellent! Was proud of myself food wise, it was a sharing scenario with various curries in the middle of the table, I had a bit of everything but stopped when I was satisfied :) my downfall was the crazy amount of booze that went down, oops! Started drinking at 5pm and didn't stop till 3am, jeez! I'm paying for it today

Hehehe :) me too ... Not too crazy with booze ... 6 vodkas I cocktail and 3 jäger bombs .... Oh and a bloomin subway after wards :-(
Trying to be good today but going to Franky and benny's for my daughters bday .... Well I was trying to increase my calories :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I was bad last night! Had the first night out ive had in months! We went for curry and karaoke, it was excellent! Was proud of myself food wise, it was a sharing scenario with various curries in the middle of the table, I had a bit of everything but stopped when I was satisfied :) my downfall was the crazy amount of booze that went down, oops! Started drinking at 5pm and didn't stop till 3am, jeez! I'm paying for it today! Was a brilliant night, so all worth it! Off to the gym tomorrow or for a swim and being good today, which isn't like me, usually it would be a day of hangover munching, but new me isn't going to do that! New me can have a night off and not let that turn into a week off! :)

Was it a good night?! You could do alot worse than a drunken subway, my usual drunk meal is chips, cheese, and pakora sauce, large of course lol but not any more!

clairem87 said:
Was it a good night?! You could do alot worse than a drunken subway, my usual drunk meal is chips, cheese, and pakora sauce, large of course lol but not any more!

Really enjoyed it :) Ta x
The only reason we went for subway was 'cause the queue was smaller lol x

Really pleased with myself :) been really good despite being hungover :) had a packet of crisps but only ate half! Ive had a jacket potato with laughing cow light and am having pasta with philidelphia, gammon and mustard, yummy!

clairem87 said:
Really pleased with myself :) been really good despite being hungover :) had a packet of crisps but only ate half! Ive had a jacket potato with laughing cow light and am having pasta with philidelphia, gammon and mustard, yummy!

Yummy indeed ..!!! X
I had my Franky and benny's .... Was yum but day 2 of toooooo many calories :-(

Glad you enjoyed it :) at least it was yummy and worth the mega cals!

Today ive been picking, bloody cold weather! Must say though, compared to my usual self my picking has been minimal, food for today -

2 x kit Kat orange (oops!!)
Lunch - pasta with chilli Philli
Dinner

Glad you enjoyed it :) at least it was yummy and worth the mega cals!

Today ive been picking, bloody cold weather! Must say though, compared to my usual self my picking has been minimal, food for today -

2 x kit Kat orange (oops!!)
Lunch - pasta with chilli Philli
Dinner - lentil Dahl with rice and 2 oven baked onion bahjis

Not the healthiest day but also not the worst, have stayed within my limits for everything :)

Really hope I can lose at least a pound this week

I've put 5lbs ON so far ... Sigh... Abd I'm working night shifts for the next two nights .. And next week .. Bugger it :-(
Gonna have to be very strict and not eat the sweets people bring in grrrrrr ..!!!

Off for a sneaky mid week weigh in, fingers crossed lol

Hadn't lost anything at yesterdays weigh in, but hadn't gained which is the main thing, especially given my mega boozy night out on Saturday! Going to the pics all day tomorrow to see all the twilight movies and the new one at midnight! Can't wait! Am going to try and be good, getting a bag of popcorn and a subway sandwich (sweet onion chicken teriyaki) and when we go for dinner ill make a relatively healthy selection :) really hope I can get a pound off for Saturday!!

Plan for food today,

Breakfast - oats so simple with whole milk (all we had)

Lunch - lentil Dahl and small portion of rice

Dinner - chicken in spices and home oven chips

X

Fantastic ... My scales said even heavier just now ..... I'm on a downward spiral ......
You're doing great and making fab choices ..!! X

Only good thing about gastroenteritis- weight loss boost :p

Weigh in today, 4 lbs off :) 18st 11lbs down from 19st 7lb shall see how I go this week as I've been ill so may have a gain, or a slow week at best!

Hi :) i think the way your doing it is great :) Im also doing healthy eating - well we call it a "lifestyle change" 4 lbs is a good amount :) you should be well pleased :)

Hey! Thanks :) my main goal is to stop bingeing and reduce my portions, both are the reasons for my weight gain, and I feel im doing well so far :) lifestyle change it definitely is :) delighted with 4lbs but suspect a bit of that was fluid as I'd been ill, not expecting much from this week but will be happy as long as I don't go back into the 19's!!

Yesterday was a bit of a write off as it was the first day I've been able to eat since being ill , had a jacket potato with cheese and butter, plus a fondant potato in a cream sauce, 2 packets of mcoys, a 60g serving

Yesterday was a write off as it was the first day I've been able to eat since being ill , had a jacket potato with cheese and butter, plus a fondant potato in a cream sauce, 2 packets of mcoys, a 60g serving of sensations peanuts, jeez oh!

Today will be better,

Didn't manage breakfast as I've been busy, my eldest has caught the sickness bug now so been busy with him :-(

Made a delicious lunch, which was healthy enough, haven't counted it all cos I can't be bothered so just making informed choices today!

Had a portion of gnocci, fried in a couple of sprays of olive oil, with herbs, and a portion of reeeeeeeally delicious sauce. I made the sauce by simmering and reducing some tomato and basil Covent garden soup, added some chopped red chillies and some garlic Italian seasoning, full of flavour but very low fat, ate till I was satisfied but not stuffed and left the rest, big achievement for me!!

Going to have a jacket potato with defatted bacon and a small grating of cheese for dinner :)

Xxx

clairem87 said:
Yesterday was a write off as it was the first day I've been able to eat since being ill , had a jacket potato with cheese and butter, plus a fondant potato in a cream sauce, 2 packets of mcoys, a 60g serving of sensations peanuts, jeez oh!

Today will be better,

Didn't manage breakfast as I've been busy, my eldest has caught the sickness bug now so been busy with him :-(

Made a delicious lunch, which was healthy enough, haven't counted it all cos I can't be bothered so just making informed choices today!

Had a portion of gnocci, fried in a couple of sprays of olive oil, with herbs, and a portion of reeeeeeeally delicious sauce. I made the sauce by simmering and reducing some tomato and basil Covent garden soup, added some chopped red chillies and some garlic Italian seasoning, full of flavour but very low fat, ate till I was satisfied but not stuffed and left the rest, big achievement for me!!

Going to have a jacket potato with defatted bacon and a small grating of cheese for dinner :)

Xxx

Mmmmm I liked the sound of your gnocchi dish :)

It was loooovely!

Back