Healthy Eating sounds good!

maccalenny

Hello everyone
I'm doing a fairly relaxed version of the GL diet, which I think could be classed as healthy eating as I don't weigh, count or measure anything - so if its OK I'll pop in here from time to time!

It amazes me that 2 of the forums (this and the GI) that are about diets that are free to follow and agree with all recent research are among the quietest! You can see why the diet industry is worth so many millions......

Anyway I'm restarting after a serious lapse, involving a vast amount of chocolate.:sigh: So I can use all the support I can get!

Kate

Hi - OK thanks - lost 3lb last week - all good. Hve just had a curry + few glasses of wine.....but it is Saturday night, back on the wagon tomorrow....
Hey well done on your progress - how are you getting on this week?
Kate

Thank you I'm offer work ill this week haven't eaten a thing for 2 days. Back on track soon I hope

Well done on your 3 lbs loss x

Hi - another good week - back at work (I'd been off for 2 weeks, with neck problem) which I thought might be difficult as we are given lunch and choice is limited...or too tempting.... but I've lost another 3 lb! Now my neck is feeling much better I've added an exercise ticker, and I'm starting on that today.
How are you getting on Shanny - back at work or still recuperating?

Kate

Hiya I'm recovered at last lol I was out the weekend and even thou had friends tell me how skinny I looked I so don't feel it. So have woken up knowing I have to be wise and sensible about foods.
Gonna be strict till Christmas eve now. 10 stones is a must for me. Hoping to start back tonite at zumba
Anyways how's u this week ?? X

Back