Healthy Extra B's - Help please :)

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
I was wondering if anyone has some hints about using HeB's. I struggle with breakfast each day, manage some fruit but that's about all I can face. I've cut out bread completely or I would eat too much, it's a real pitfall for me. I know I need to eat HeB's but I'm finding it really hard. I know I could have some potato or whatever on a red day but I like the feeling of keeping green/red days completely seperate I don't know why. Maybe I'm crazy. :sigh:

Does anyone have some tips please?

Laura x

I don't do Red or green days always do extra easy, so usually have porridge and a banana or weetabix and banana or have fruit and yougurt and have healthy extras later in the day, ryvita and baby bel in the evening.

Thank you for replying. I might try some pitta bread from Asda, it might just be different enough to real bread that it doesn't leave me wanting too much! I should have asked this before, I made an order with Asda for delivery tomorrow but it's too late to amend now. I think I'll send my husband out for some. :D

Thanks very much. x

People tend to stuck into thinking that HEBs are only bread and cereal etc but there is a long list of other possibilities including dried/stewed/tinned fruit, soups, nut/seeds/cheese (green plan only) or you could use a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil as a HEB.

You're right, I've got stuck into that way of thinking, I'll go through the book again as I hadn't realised there are so many different things on a green day which is when I struggle the most to use them. Thank you :D

Back