Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Healthy Extra B's - Help please :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lovely_Laura, 17 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was wondering if anyone has some hints about using HeB's. I struggle with breakfast each day, manage some fruit but that's about all I can face. I've cut out bread completely or I would eat too much, it's a real pitfall for me. I know I need to eat HeB's but I'm finding it really hard. I know I could have some potato or whatever on a red day but I like the feeling of keeping green/red days completely seperate I don't know why. Maybe I'm crazy. :sigh:

Does anyone have some tips please?

Laura x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Alpen bars, hifi bars, ryvitas(check which ones for how many!) scan bran...there are lots of things...I wish I had as much trouble using them ;) Do you like pitta breads and have an Asda nearby? their wholemeal pitta breads are he's...what sort of thing do you like?

4. Hippogirl

Hippogirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I don't do Red or green days always do extra easy, so usually have porridge and a banana or weetabix and banana or have fruit and yougurt and have healthy extras later in the day, ryvita and baby bel in the evening.

5. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for replying. I might try some pitta bread from Asda, it might just be different enough to real bread that it doesn't leave me wanting too much! I should have asked this before, I made an order with Asda for delivery tomorrow but it's too late to amend now. I think I'll send my husband out for some. :D

Thanks very much. x

6. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Glad to help :) yes make hubby useful and send him to Asda!
    Also I think some fruits like prunes and fruit cocktail and dried fruits are he but check those and the amounts before you have them x

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    People tend to stuck into thinking that HEBs are only bread and cereal etc but there is a long list of other possibilities including dried/stewed/tinned fruit, soups, nut/seeds/cheese (green plan only) or you could use a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil as a HEB.

8. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're right, I've got stuck into that way of thinking, I'll go through the book again as I hadn't realised there are so many different things on a green day which is when I struggle the most to use them. Thank you :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.