Healthy Extras - How Many ???????

angelcake72

Hi all can you help please.

I always thought it was 1 hexa and 2 hexb's per day. (that's what i stick to) but then i have read somewhere else and hear that you can have 2 hexa's a day and 2 hexb's. Which is it??????

Confused!!!!:confused:

are you doing the plan from old SW books???

it's now 2 a's and 2 b's. SW recommend 2 b's, but you can choose whether you have 1 or 2 a's.

I went to slimming world quite a few years ago - but have just purchased some new books - that's where the confusion came from - Haven't rejoined a club but following plan with the OH at home.
Been going 4 weeks so far and have lost 9 pounds - really pleased with how it's working out. Thanks for the clarification.:)

well done on your loss.

if you can try and get hold of the new directory as things like tinned macaroni cheese are no longer free :( ...or just ask on here.

Yeah - found that one out - was gutted!! :doh:

It was a great filler. However I have used it in a quiche as it still only works out to a couple of sins a slice and I prefer it to the taste of the batchelors pasta and sauce. Have got the new directory - took a while to get my head around it as it is laid out really differently.

Thank you so much for help.:)

Back