Healthy extras on extra easy

Niclouise21

When doing extra easy are the healthy extras available different? I was just on slimming world website for the first time and tried putting nuts and seeds in as HEB but they weren't an option. When I changed to green they were an option. I'm a little confused.

Thanks

OMG Nic, you've got me thinking now!! I'm a member of the old school because I started in October and I've been having the occasional nut/seed HEXb on Extra Easy because it never occurred to me that I couldn't!! I don't think it's done me much harm though, even if I haven't stuck to the rules 100%!!! Good question!! I'm sure someone with the new book will tell us!!X

Hi guys, wrong place to comment I am sure but I am new (please forgive!) I would like to include one of the weight tickers (and other images) in my posts, how do you do this? Sorry and thanks again. In relation to your post, I always follow Extra Easy plan and have never considered that HE would be different for this plan, I hope not anyway!? xx

The HEs are slightly different on EE to green. There are some things that are HEs on green, like nuts, seeds and cheese, that are there for their protein content. On EE it is assumed that you will get your protein from lean meat and fish so SW have taken these HEs off the list to make sure that your HEs are a fibre boost rather than just more protein. But other than those things already mentioned I think all the other HEs are the same on both plans.

Back