Healthy = Happy. Charlotte's diary.

Good luck! Hope it works for you :)

brekkie: golden syrup porridge and milk - 7pp
nibbled on weetabix minis D: - 2pp?

snack: kit kat chunky - 7pp

lunch: sandwich: 2 wafer chicken slices, 2 kingsmill wholemill, lettuce, tomato - 7pp
weetabix oaty bar - 2pp
banana and apple

dinner: dalepak cauliflower cheese grill, veg :) - 5pp

Came home to find 4 chocie biscuits and 4 m&s caramels staring at me.. I then picked at weetabix minis whilst waiting for tea! Poop

29/29
27/49

Last edited:
Aren't fruit free? Maybe get some berries or apples or whatever you like and pick on them when you're waiting for food to be done.

Aren't fruit free? Maybe get some berries or apples or whatever you like and pick on them when you're waiting for food to be done.

I know.. but stupid me went for the choccies instead! Oh well. :eek:

Tomorrows plan:

breakie: belvita honey and nut - 6pp
maybe fruit?

snack: apple

lunch: chicken and tomato sandwich - 7pp
2 M&S extremely chocolatey caramels - 2pp
apple

dinner: chicken dinner I think.. 4pp?
tomato ketchup - 2pp

Sounds good :)

breakie: belvita honey and nut - 6pp
apple

snack: easy peeler and galaxy ripple - 5pp

lunch: chicken and tomato sandwich - 7pp
2 M&S extremely chocolatey caramels - 2pp
apple

dinner: chicken dinner - 4pp
tomato ketchup - 2pp

26/29
27/49

:) Might have a little treat after dinner

I'm a failure.. ate so much crap today, feel so angry. I just ate everything in sight. Scales are showing a mega gain and look about 6 months pregnant. At Zumba now, although I feel there's no point. Urgh. I don't know what's wrong with me. If its still a gain tomorrow I think that's gonna make me fall off the wagon even more.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You know you've eaten crap so tomorrow won't be looking good for you. But don't let it make you fall off the wagon even more! Use it to motivate you to get back on! You'll just end up more angry if you keep eating what you know you shouldn't be.

No, don't give up! I've fallen off the wagon millions of times, but getting back on always made me feel better.

I've just eaten half a can of condensed milk so you're not alone lol!

Maybe think about what's making you eat so much? Also maybe write it down, because chances are it's not as bad as you think - I often find that.

You can get through this! It's the weekend. Take a big breath, go for a walk tomorrow, and forgive yourself. xx

I really don't know what is driving me to eat so much :( I have a bit of chocolate each day so it's not like I'm depriving myself. :(

My stomach is still not right! Finding it hard to go to loo.. trying some laxative stuff at the moment. Restarted propointing today. I have gained but maybe it's not as bad as it really is as I need the loo?..

breakfast: golden syrup porridge and milk (put way too much milk in! :() - 6pp

snack at cinema: apple

lunch: tinned spaghetti and two slices of 50/50 toast with butter - 13pp

snack: 2 digestives - 4pp

dinner: dalepak cauliflower cheese grill, veg (had peas in so I'm gonna have to point it) and tomato ketchup - 9pp

daily: 32/29
weekly: 3/49
Would have been weekly free if I didn't have butter but mam already put it on by the time I was going to say don't put butter on lol.

Sounds good!

Sorry to hear about your tummy. It always makes me feel awful when I'm like that.

What always helps for me is adding 10g of wheat bran to my porridge in the morning (before cooking it, it needs to boil with the oats for a few mins or its too chewy).

There is something about its warm, fibrey gooeyness that always solves my problem within a couple of hours. Sorry if this is TMI! Xxx

Breakfast: Golden Syrup micro Oats - 6pp
Apple - 0pp

Lunch: 2 Birds Eye Veg fingers - 3pp
150g Baby new potatoes - 3pp
100g of frozen veg (had peas in) - 1pp
Tomato sauce - 1pp

Drink at m&S cafe(Managed to resist jacket with cheese, cake and the gorgeous chocolate muffin YEY) - Well I went on the m&s website for cafe nutrition and the small luxury hot chocolate I had with ss milk came to 7pp D: Could be worse mind!

Dinner: 2 quorn sausages - 3pp
quorn southern style strip - 2pp
Veg - 0pp
Ketchup - 1pp (Just realised its 1pp for TWO tbsp.. :))
WW cookies - 2pp

Yey, stayed within points. :) 29/29
3/49 weeklies
Also done a section of Davina Fit :)

Tummy isn't as bloated today, thank god! :)

Back