Healthy = Happy. Charlotte's diary.

27/09/11

Breakfast: Shreddies and semi skimmed milk with Options hot choco. 295 calories.

Midmorning: little carrot sticks. 10 calories.

Lunch: Pasta with sauce and peas. My friends think it's weird that I have cold peas, but I don't care, I love peas with anything :p. Fox's triple. Apple. 378 calories.

Midafternoon: Snack a Jack Caramel. 51 calories. Ew it was all stale, not worth the 51 cals. :-(

Dinner: Veggie grill, two little potatoes, vegetables. Squirt of sauce. Activia ff yogurt. 422 calories.

1,156 calories consumed today... I don't get why it's low, well it's not that low but I've exercised today so my net is gonna be quite low. :-/ I hope I haven't calculated my meals too low?

I done a section of Davina Fit today; should of really done two sections but I'm all stiff and achy today, at least I also walked to work. :) MFP says that I only burned 112 calories from that one sections, I probably burned less!

Tomorrow I am walking down to my nearby shopping valley to get my friend a birthday present, I'll be meeting mam and probably going to the M&S cafe.. :p

Mmm, I miss that too! Butter... :drool:

I sometimes count walking, if I go for more than half an hour I'd log it...but maybe that's just cos I'm greedy and I want extra cals! :eek:

:drool: We're all allowed butter in small amounts though. Accompanied with some chips and bread. ;)

I might start logging walking if I do more than a half hour at a time. :)

28/09/11

Breakfast: Shreddies and semi skimmed milk with Options hot choco. 295 calories.

Midmorning: 75g carrot sticks. 25 calories.

Lunch: Pasta with sauce and peas. WW cookies. Apple. 366 calories.

Dinner: Well.. went to M&S cafe and got a jacket potato with cheese and beans. It was gorgeous, I even managed to avoid the chocolate muffins and hot choc! However, the calories is still quite high. I've estimated at 670 calories.

Well I walked to walk and back, then walked down to my nearby shopping valley which is about 40 minutes. So I guess that is my little bit of exercise for today :p I went to Boots and got a Roast Chicken Salad sandwich for tomorrow's lunch as I didn't want pasta again. :) I am going to a friend's tomorrow, whose mother makes gorgeous dinners... gorgeous calorie-ridden dinners... damn! :p I think I am going to walk to my local Tescos tomorrow so get my micro golden syrup porridge as I am missing it! :p

Food sounds fab. I am craving a huge jacket spud with butter cheese and beans, oh dribble dribble :drool:

I absolutley LOVE the golden syrup porridge, couldn't imagine breakfast without it. :)

Food sounds fab. I am craving a huge jacket spud with butter cheese and beans, oh dribble dribble :drool:

I absolutley LOVE the golden syrup porridge, couldn't imagine breakfast without it. :)

:drool: I am now! :p

It's delicioussss

I have been mega busy so two food diaries in one!

29/09/11

Midmorning: Apple. 52 calories.

Lunch: Boots shaper roast chicken salad sandwich - YUMMYY. Cucumber. 284 calories.

Dinner: Friend's mother made beef burgers. I had two birds eye beef burgers in two white rolls and some peas. And tomato ketchup. ;-) A bit naughty. /-: Also tried three crunchy nut clusters so I am going say 800 calories.

No exercise again really apart from walking to work and back, then walking to tescos and back.. I ended the day on around 1400 calories. Hope this won't affect my weigh in on Saturday!

30/09/11

Breakfast: Back to the delicious golden syrup porridge!! :D Options hot choco. 263 calories.

Midmorning: Apple. 52 calories.

Lunch: The usual friday treat; work canteen battered fish and chips with peas. Teeny slice of plain sponge cake with a slither of icing.

Dinner: Large banana. 150 calories.

Done a double fitness class today; spinning and zumba. What a killer!! If I say my lunch was 1000 calories - it was probably way less - my total calorie consumed for today would be around 1,500 calories which is not that bad considering I have also done a lot of exercise today on top of that so I don't feel too bad..
I hope weigh-in is kind to me tomorrow, a STS would be fine just as long as I know I can have little naughties throughout the week without worrying too much. Sooo to reflect on this week.

I should have exercised more considering I ate a bit more than what I should have on some days. But, hey hoo lets see how weigh in goes tomorrow morning :)

Good luck for tomorrow hun!

30/09/11

Breakfast: golden syrup porridge!! :) Options hot choco. 268 calories.

Lunch: Shapers meal. Will update later what it is :)

Dinner:

Snacks for the bike ride - it's going to be long!!: Large banana, Apple, nom yogurt!

......... A POUND OFF! :) I am very happy with this as I know I can have naughties and not feel deprived too much :) Plus I am past my original goal so I am not going to be as strict. I really need to focus on toning my legs as they're still all jelly like!!
So today I am off on a bike ride with parents and I am going to go to Boots to get a shapers meal as I think they are delicious and parents have made themselves veeeery high calorie sarnies! Catch up later :)

Well done! :D

30/09/11

Lunch: Shapers meal. Will update later what it is :)

Dinner:

Snacks for the bike ride - it's going to be long!!: Large banana, Apple, nom yogurt!

......... A POUND OFF! :) I am very happy with this as I know I can have naughties and not feel deprived too much :) Plus I am past my original goal so I am not going to be as strict. I really need to focus on toning my legs as they're still all jelly like!!
So today I am off on a bike ride with parents and I am going to go to Boots to get a shapers meal as I think they are delicious and parents have made themselves veeeery high calorie sarnies! Catch up later :)

The laptop failed on me last night so I couldnt update!

01/09/11

Lunch: Shapers roast chicken salad sandwich, apple and grape bag, keloggs square. :) 478 calories.

Dinner: Veggie grill, veg, potato and ex.light cheese triangle. 295 calories.

Snacks: nom yogurt - lovely!!, cucumber. 236 calories.

So today I am off on a bike ride with parents and I am going to go to Boots to get a shapers meal as I think they are delicious and parents have made themselves veeeery high calorie sarnies! Catch up later :)..

So the bike ride was really good, done about 12 miles. We left at about 11:30 and didn't get back until about 5:15 so very long!! However we did have breaks to laze in the sun. I only logged cycling for two hours on my fitness pal as the calorie burnt seemed really high.

So this morning I am still recovering off Friday's double fitness class AND yesterday's bike ride... I am shattered!! Will do today's diary later :)

Okay... so today the family had a big outing and I've pigged out - no more than 2500 calories. Back on track tomorrow though. This is a lifestyle change not really a strict diet, I have sooo many years ahead of me and I can't keep yo-yoing. So I am currently experimenting(?) to find a balance. :) I am thinking of doing kettlebells, I have heard so many good results. I am really aiming to shape up my legs!!!!

Snakes and ladders said:
Kettlebells (or any other muscle building) is a really excellent way to tone up - I love stuff like that. It makes me feel strong, and weirdly that extends to my emotions: it makes me feel emotionally stronger!

Should I go to buy some? I'm not sure on the weight I should get though..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Good idea :)

03/10/11

Breakfast: bran flakes. 146 calories.

Lunch: Quorn salad sandwich. Jordans fusuli bar. 329 calories.

Dinner: Veggie grill, veg, potato and ex.light cheese triangle. 328 calories.

Snacks: royal gala apple and grapes. 95 calories.

Last edited:
04/10/11

Breakfast- golden syrup porridge

Snack- apple

Lunch- tomato and lettuce sandwich, special k bar, banana.

Dinner- m and s cheese jacket potato and medium luxury hot choc... naughtyyyy

Will do exercise when I get back :(

05/10/11

I ended up doing three sections of davina last night, hopefully that burned some of that naughty hot chocolate and cheese off! Went to gym today aswell

Breakfast: golden syrup porridge. 219 calories.

Lunch: tomato and lettuce sandwich. banana. oaty bar. 383 calories.

Dinner: Veggie fingers, veg, potato and ex.light cheese triangle. 288 calories.

Snacks: apple and half a chunky chocolate cookie... 165 calories??

06/06/11

Breakfast: golden syrup porridge and options hot choc. was so cold this morning! 259 calories.

Lunch: tomato and lettuce sandwich. apple. oaty bar. 288 calories.

Dinner: three quorn sausages, lots of veg, potato. tomato ketchup. 474 calories.

Snacks: grapes. 45 calories.

tgi friday tomorrow!! Glad it's end of week and to treat myself a little. :)

07/10/11

Just thought I'd quickly pop on to say that I have been a bit naughty today. I've had two little squares of chocolate, two little cupcakes (bake sale at work) and my usual fish and chips with cake. I did go to Zumba though but I felt so ill that I couldn't put loads of effort in :(
Please be kind to me tomorrow scales!!

Back