Healthy New Me

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Minnie-me, 12 March 2014.

1. Minnie-me

Minnie-me New Member

Hi starting slimming world "again" need to lose 2 1/2 stone to get to a healthy weight have been yo yo dieting for the last 12 years since my third child love to hear from others on the same journey.
  2. Janey2014

Janey2014 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!

Enjoy the forum and your journey on SW :)
  3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Well-Known Member

There's tons on people on similar journey here on Minimins. You'll find loads of help and support. Good luck. Xx
  4. His-beau

His-beau Well-Known Member

Best of luck! I'm starting as well hoping to shift just over 4 stone which scares me if I'm honest! I know I'm on the best plan for health and weight loss now though x
  5. Minnie-me

Minnie-me New Member

Ok so not been doing so good thought I was in the right place of mind but seem to have gone down hill since first blogging in March, So focused now started slimming world this week trying to stick to green days will keep updating to keep me focused as I'm not going to class so need to have some sort of incentive to keep on track.

Starting weight 12st 3lbs

lets see how it goes..
    thanks for your welcome comments.
    Last edited: 26 July 2014
  6. RosiePops

RosiePops Well-Known Member

Hi Minnie-me
    I started at a similar weight- what's your target?
    I do mostly green days with the odd EE when there's a tasty meat option!
    Good luck xx
  7. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

I do mainly green days with the odd EE wgen I want a tuna jacket potato or tuna pasta