Healthy pregnancy on sw

Picnic in the garden sounds like a lovely idea. We went to an interactive theatre thing last night, it was the famous 5 and we sat out on the blankets and had a picnic, really enjoyed it.

How exciting, not long left at all. Don't you still get extra healthy extra's if you're breastfeeding? Maybe that will put your husbands mind at rest if he knows that they have looked at the plan for breastfeeding mothers and it is safe and completely healthy for both you and baby

Hey,

interactive theatre sounds great :)

I'm really hoping he wont be as bad. yes you still get extra hea/b, how many depends on how old baby is, I need to check with my consultant. I really hope I'm able to stay focused once baby comes.

have a good day x x

Good morning,

feeling really positive about reaching my goals this morning. I'm unsure of what the scales will say on Friday after not having a great day a few days ago. I know that once baby is born I'll be able to focus more, I'll start writing down everything I eat, hubby will know etc.

My tummy feels massive today, sure its grown during the night. 57 days left.

I was planning on taking the kids out today but I feel so exhausted from going out yesterday that I'm going to leave it. might have a picnic in the garden and watch a movie instead. I'm really enjoying the kids being off school. I'm also looking forward to them going back to school as it means I'm closer to meeting Kaelan, maternity leave and the house is a lot tidier. it will also be nice to have some time to myself.

Spoke to hubby last night about sw after Kaelan is born, he said he'd prefer me to wait until I've stopped breastfeeding but I told him there's no chance.

As I'm having a C-section I'll be taking a few weeks off group until I can drive again. hoping no longer than 3/4 weeks. I'm really hoping to be at least a stone lighter when I go back to group. fingers crossed.

x x

I use myfitnesspal to log my meals and use the notes at the bottom to keep track of syns. I find it helps me to keep focused.

The pregnancy days are going down so quickly! It's nice that your husband is so concerned about you and the baby. Maybe he could speak with your group consultant to ease his mind?

I'm sure the kids won't mind not going out. Mine spent hours just chasing bubbles in the garden lol. Have a picnic out there, you could make them a little treasure hunt so you can sit and relax whilst they tire themselves out.

Have a lovely day, the weather has brightened up here so I'm planning so time in the garden myself :p

I use myfitnesspal to log my meals and use the notes at the bottom to keep track of syns. I find it helps me to keep focused.

The pregnancy days are going down so quickly! It's nice that your husband is so concerned about you and the baby. Maybe he could speak with your group consultant to ease his mind?

I'm sure the kids won't mind not going out. Mine spent hours just chasing bubbles in the garden lol. Have a picnic out there, you could make them a little treasure hunt so you can sit and relax whilst they tire themselves out.

Have a lovely day, the weather has brightened up here so I'm planning so time in the garden myself :p

yeah weather is lovely here too, I've got loads of washing so perfect to get it all dry :)

I tried to get him to come to group or call my consultant but he knows best lol. yes it is nice he is so concerned but sometimes its a little too much. we went to the shop and I picked up 2 bags of apples, he told me off lol said he could pick them up, I had to keep reminding him that I usually do the shopping without him lol.

we had a nice picnic for lunch and now my 4 year old wants to eat every meal outside lol.
planning a nice day out on Friday so fingers crossed the weather stays lovely.

hope you're are enjoying your day x x

so day 20 has gone pretty well food wise, hubby has some yummy pudding in the fridge, I couldn't resist earlier but only around 5 syns so not too bad. made a curry for dinner and had a small amount of rice, maybe 2 syns so I'm still under 15 for the day.

this week I feel a little nervous about weigh in, I haven't eaten as well as I usually do so hoping I don't get a gain.

x x

so day 20 has gone pretty well food wise, hubby has some yummy pudding in the fridge, I couldn't resist earlier but only around 5 syns so not too bad. made a curry for dinner and had a small amount of rice, maybe 2 syns so I'm still under 15 for the day.

this week I feel a little nervous about weigh in, I haven't eaten as well as I usually do so hoping I don't get a gain.

x x

Treats are good every now and again that's why they are called treats! You have a good relationship with food from what I've read so I wouldn't worry too much about weigh in.

I'm glad you had a lovely day.

Treats are good every now and again that's why they are called treats! You have a good relationship with food from what I've read so I wouldn't worry too much about weigh in.

I'm glad you had a lovely day.

thank you, thinking about my relationship with food, its now the best its ever been :)

hope you're all set for another day on plan x x

Morning,

day 21 on plan today, almost at a month :) weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm going to be happy whatever the result. if I've lost then great, sts is fine as I am growing a human, and if I gain, means I need to do better, up my water and speed intake and be a little stricter with syns

56 days until baby is born :)

x x

You've got to remember little one may result in small gains now as well, he'll be gaining weight at this point in your pregnancy. I think you need to just do your best with the plan but not worry too much about the scales (as long as it isn't silly big gains you end up having).

You've got to remember little one may result in small gains now as well, he'll be gaining weight at this point in your pregnancy. I think you need to just do your best with the plan but not worry too much about the scales (as long as it isn't silly big gains you end up having).

yeah that's true, baby is gaining 1/2lb per week now so I guess some weight gain is expected.

x x

Hi,

back from work, I'm off now until Monday. Its nice only working a few hours a week.

planning to go to west midlands safari park tomorrow, we have a free return voucher from when we went a couple of months ago so that will be a cheap day out.

put another couple of items on fb and ebay so that will be good to get rid of more stuff we don't use. I've also listen my counselling chairs as the lady I rent the room off needs the space while I'm on maternity leave and had got some nice chairs that I can use when I go back.

weigh in tomorrow morning, I might stay for group depending on what time we're going out.

making steak, veg and salad for dinner, it was so lovely last week

x x

hubby cooked for me tonight, I had steak, rice and veg. It was so nice, I had to supervise so he used 1 cal spray instead of oil :)

he's even made my favourite toffee cheesecake so I'll have to have a slice.

totally unsure of weigh in will go but whatever the outcome its fine.

x x

Dinner sounds lovely and things are well here.

Enjoy the cheesecake

Goodluck tomorrow c

thanks, I've got a feeling I'm going to need it. last week I didn't go over syns and was really good with water intake, this week hasn't been good compared so I'm preparing for a gain. x x

Dinner sounds lovely! We had bbq chicken and bacon.

Your little boy will be here before you know it! And then they turn into teenagers whilst you aren't looking lol.

I wouldn't worry about small gains at this point. kaelan will probably be making a difference too. Being healthy is the most important part for both you and him.

Have a lovely weekend x

Dinner sounds lovely! We had bbq chicken and bacon.

Your little boy will be here before you know it! And then they turn into teenagers whilst you aren't looking lol.

I wouldn't worry about small gains at this point. kaelan will probably be making a difference too. Being healthy is the most important part for both you and him.

Have a lovely weekend x

I know the feeling, my oldest is 13 and as tall as me, wish they'd shop growing so fast.

Hope you have a lovely weekend too x x

Back