heart burn and what to do

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by operationslim31, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. operationslim31

operationslim31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have suddenly started suffering with really bad heart burn and i wud normally jump up and sip milk but cant, not sure if i am allowed rennies or gaviscon it was so bad last night i cudnt take my last shake ( is this gonna effect my weight loss) also the taste of my mouth is hideous its driving me mad , can i use breath fresheners i rd somewhere chewing gum is out of the question help pls xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah no gum or mints just mouth wash or listrene breath strips. If it's really bad I'd say go to your gp maybe he can give you something for if or try using the odd dennis hopefully it won't do too much harm. And you really do need to have all your shakes they provide just enough vitamins minerals and energy for our bodys to function from day to day you'll get tired real quickly if you don't and may put you into starvation mode and affect your weight loss. Missing the odd third shake isn't too bad but not as a regular thing:)

4. operationslim31

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks, i am gonna have my third one tonight, i dont have as much heart burn so hopefully it was a one off , but i feel funny have done for a couple of days dizzy light headed etc wondering if i may have a bug gonna make a dr appointment in the morning just to see thanks again x

5. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I really suffered at the start with heart burn, but I found drinking peppermint tea really helped. I used to get it a lot when I was in bed at night, I found having a cup of peppermint tea at bedtime stopped it - worth a try!

6. operationslim31

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks i drink peppermint tea in the choc but havent on its own yet , i was prone to heart burn before and i suppsoe its only natural that i get it again bit of a bugger though lol thanks for the help will definately try the tea on its own ,,,xx

7. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah peppermint helps with trapped and wind and heartburn worth a go it can be quite soothing :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.