Heartbreak diet!!

pinkyblonde1

Hi everyone

Broke up with my fiance of 9 years last week...started jogging at 7am yesterday just for half hr before work..and I feel great for it! Start of new me :)

Xx

pinkyblonde1 said:
Hi everyone

Broke up with my fiance of 9 years last week...started jogging at 7am yesterday just for half hr before work..and I feel great for it! Start of new me :)

Xx

Well done :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well done and good luck to the new you

Good luck!

Hope you are ok though... Big change x

Hi everyone

Xx

Hope you're ok chick xx Jogging is great for lifting your spirits :)

Good luck to you hunni, hope your doing ok and keep jogging :) x

I've also been on the heartbreak diet for the last two months -split from fiancé of 4.5 years. I find my mind is my worst enemy; although its a huge weight off my shoulders I can't help going over the anger/betrayal in my head. I know people mean well but I'm tired of being asked if I'm ok all the time so going to the gym where I don't know anyone is an escape and focused on the work out/form to stop my mind racing.

I've also been on the heartbreak diet for the last two months -split from fiancé of 4.5 years. I find my mind is my worst enemy; although its a huge weight off my shoulders I can't help going over the anger/betrayal in my head. I know people mean well but I'm tired of being asked if I'm ok all the time so going to the gym where I don't know anyone is an escape and focused on the work out/form to stop my mind racing.

I agree with you, my nan recently passed away and people keep asking me if im ok. obviously im not, but I don't want to be asked every day by different people, its just getting me in a worse state than I already am!
im also using the gym and marathon training as a hide away!

I'm sorry to hear your sad news *hugs*
I want to believe it when people say 'it gets easier' but it never feels like it. I'm probably handling it better now though.

Pinkyblonde, how is the running going? x

Back