heartbroke

OMG, what horrible low life behaviour which is not reflective of us caring and kind people/ families. Just think of how low their intelligence must be to find amusement in such a way, pity them and get on with your life. Next time remind the family how much plastic surgery may cost for them but it is cheap for you to lose weight.......now I have stooped to their level but it does leave them in their tracks when you say it.
Take care x

I am so sorry this happened to you - you will get there and be proud of your achievement. I think the next time I was in that tesco and more composed I would speak to the manager and tell him what happened. They would not want to lose customers because of the yobs. Take care of your self and ignore the idiots!!

I cant really add anything to what has already been posted but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you had to experience this. It must have been a dreadful thing to happen, how dare people behave like this.

Unfortunately, some people will never have any consideration for others. Hold your head up with pride, you will always be a better person than they. I was so pleased to read that you are feeling more positive now and hope you have confided in your family for much support.

Hope things are better for you today

thank you everyone once again, ive stuck to plan like glue today. Went home to my mums but must admit didnt want to leave the house. Feel ok today tho xxxx

Hun, I wish I could give you the biggest cuddle you've ever had cause I think you need it!!

These mindless b's are not worth worrying over. I know it's easier said than done, but I was a victim of bullying when I was at school and my life was made a misery. I know how upsetting it can be.

I am now older, and know that I am better than the bullies and so are you.

You get back out there, hold your head high and proud, and you'll be basically sticking two fingers up at them. Whenever I got called fatso or whatever, I would say to them that at least I can go on a diet if I wanted to, but they would need plastic surgery. That shut them up lol.

Your confidence will come back again, it will take time. As you said, they aren't gonna win, YOU ARE!!!!

Sending you lots of cuddles, chin up xxxx

Hello Hun ((((( hugs )))))

Last week I bumped into a women who wodnt move from the middle of a pavement that was tiny, I got called a fat pig!! She was chubby herself
I've in the past been sang nelly the elephant by kids.
Do you something they haven't won you have as your going to carry on here with us snd transform yourself, BUT whatever your shape and size your a beautiful person inside and out , they will never be.
I went to school with a friend who was very large everyone was horrid to her now she's a fitness instructor and does classes 7 months pregnant.

You know those people they have no intelligence, us here have empathy kindness and no predijuces although I can't spell lol ;)

Hold your head up they will get there's people bully people they are scared of, they aren't worth you looking at them let alone your tears.

You'll do this fir you snd when you have a tough day keep them in mind as that's all their worth negative thoughts xxxxxx cherry

I have never in my life ever thought that a so called 'mother' would be that disgusting. Teaching her little ****ers to be just as pathetic as she is.

I am so furious and I feel like crying because that is just cruel. You don't deserve that, no one does.

All I can say is that you can and will lose weight, but they are stuck being hidious, pathetic, disgusting creatures.

You're better than them babe. Just keep going, I hope you encounter them again when you get slimmer >:D, make them eat their words!

Hi, My heart went out to you when I read your post. Anyone who has ever had a weight problem gets these kind of bullying tactics in one form or another, and that includes myself. Rest assurred, youre not the only one who bears the brunt of this kind of ignorance.

Dont let the bullies beat you. Go back to your classes and put all your effort into losing the weight which is keeping you back from reaching your real potential. You sound like a great person and you deserve to be slim. You are beautiful on both the inside and outside, dont forget that. Those people are not worth worrying over but you are worth being the best you can be. Now, brush yourself off, to hell with the ignorant people, they will always be there and prove to yourself only that you can do this and you can and will.

Please dont let people get you down, even if you were slim, my intuition tells me they would have said something nasty because you were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You deserve to be SLIM AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF. So, go after your goal and dont let others sway you. Really wishing you all the best hun, We can do this. XXX

Bullies will always find something to tease people about to make their own little insignificant lives seem better. My best friend in school had a younger sister who was beautiful, slim and the most lovely person you could ever meet, but she got bullied for being too thin and too pretty and thinking she was "all that" which she clearly did not. She got quite a complex for a while and tried to wear big jumpers and not do herself up too much to avoid the attention.
It's sad that people get there only power trip from making someone else feel like crap. Yeah there's an achievement you can put on your CV.

oh im so sorry. i had some lads laughing at me in a shop for being fat and asking eachother why i was in there as nothing would fit me. but what you went through was truly disgusting. i dont know how you didnt go and wallop the woman around the head. i think i would have threatened to sit on the kids. i cannot believe a mother would act like that. if i saw my kids doing such a thing i would go mental. just use it as your motivation x

OMG that is awful! hun i am so sorry u had had to of come across such horrific people and they are nothing! to let there kids behave in such a way they should not be allowed children! how are they ever going to to learn how to respect people with parent like that grrr anyway hun u are a kind beautiful person which comes across with how upset u have been over this please dont let some family with low minds get to u u are such a better person! loads of hugs to u (((()))) xx

Back