Heartbroken

(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
don't know what to add really - don't let food come into it though as one thing is for sure you will feel even worse about stuff if you do

i really hope you can work through this hun - and feel free to post about it on here, we are here to support you anyway we can
daisy x

Rachel so sorry to hear your news, you are in shock hunni, try to take time and think things through, allow yourself to be angry...this is NOT your fault.

My thoughts are with you:)

Rachel, Just to echo all of the above.Look after yourself and don't rush into any decisions just yet.Take care xx
:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Last edited:
Thinking of you Rachel. Take some 'me' time and just put it all to one side for a day or two, re-group, spend some time with your mum then talk to him again when the worst of the flames have died down. I am so sorry you are going through all of this. :(

xxx

Right now I'm sure it feels so raw. But I think that you know deep down that eating anything is not really going to make that pain go away. It will still be there when the f**d is gone.

Just take some time out, have a nice long walk and time to yourself and speak to your mum. Mum's are the best people to help us girls at time's like these.

My heart really goes out to you Rachel. Big hugs.

B x

Oh Rachel, you poor thing! Take as much time as you need, there isn't any need to make huge decisions right this second. You will find the way that is right for you in time. This is a truly challenging time for you and having had the courage and determination to achieve your huge weightloss goals, I am sure that you will find the strength to get through this time. Sending you huge hugs xxx

I know you don't know me, but I just wanted to say how sorry I am, and I understand it must have come as a total shock and you must feel so betrayed.

I hope you can work things through with him (if you both want to) or send you strength to cope with whatever decision you make.

Love from someone else who has been through it too xx

thank you all for your support and kind words. Today has been a bit of a blur. I haven't touched any easter eggs though!

My mum's not really much help as she can't stand him so the last thing I want to hear is 'i never liked him anyway'. No man is ever going to be good enough for her daughter!

Things are incredibly raw. I've spoken to my OH today and we were both very calm. I'm determined to work through this at my own pace and to make the decision that is best for me.

I have some great friends close by and I've got all you guys on here too so I know I'll get through this-and still look great at the end although my very puffy eyes from all the crying aren't exactly attractive today.

Once again, thank you all so much xx

So sorry Rachel

A lttle while ago my Mum would have been the same. I think she's just starting to come round now - after 15 years!!
I wish you luck whatever you decide.
I haven't had this situation, but I was surprised when my OH said he had to adjust to me being different too and seeing me eating again. I hadn't considered that. I thought it was just me
it affected till he said that.

I have no appetite and have lost 4lbs

every cloud...

Back