heartburn :(

Hiya no it hasn't happened to me or my other half and haven't heard anyone else having it either. Maybe it might be a good idea to go to your docs and get some tablets to neutralise the acid, too much acid reflux isn't good for anyone. Boo xx

I have bad heartburn, think it's the acid from all the fruit!! Reflux can be helped by eating slower and having yoghurt with fruit helps.

I find anything tomato based, soups , white bread..leaving too long of break between meals...oh and orange juice are all things that set off heartburn for me- Maybe if you avoid some of these foods - or keep a diary to see what triggers it for you! I have to say that I don't seem to be suffering heartburn as frequently any more since starting SW- am doing EE. (Strangely!)
Oh and alcohol........ another trigger- especially if I over indulge I suffer with heartburn the next day .....
Hope this helps!

I actually find I rarely get heartburn now I'm on SW - before, I used to suffer from it pretty much constantly.

Most people do find, I think, that they suffer from a bit of an upset/windy tummy for the first few weeks they're on SW, because of the change in diet and the increase in fibre - perhaps your troubles are related to this.

I hope things settle down soon.

Back