Heartburn!!

I have started having heartburn today just wondering if anyone else has same problem and if so what do they take for it?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I have always suffered with heartburn and the heavier I got the worse it got. A friend told me to go to the doctors and ask for Omeprazole. I take one a day and haven't had any heartburn since. I couldn't live without them now! I know I couldn't do lipotrim without them, water was the worst thing I could drink for getting heartburn. Also, the pharmacist said they won't interfere with the diet either. Hope your heartburn settles for you soon, whatever remedy you decide on. :)

I used to get heartburn all the time but since being on Lipotrim I have had zero heartburn.

Perhaps it is an intolerance to an ingredient in the shakes?

I used to suffer with heartburn all the time.... at the start of Lipotrim it was a problem, but as the stones have shifted its gone! I no longer suffer...:D

I get heartburn at higher weights. I still have it now, but hopefully once another stone is gone, it will also be gone with it! It's been particularly bad since Nov last year. I've been taking Ranitidine (over the counter) each day, but should probably have seen GP and gotten something really. xx

Back