1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.2lb(13.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    What do you use as your HE a's? Im not a huge cheese fan, I will only eat it if its melted and then its only a tiny sprinkle so most days I only have 1 hea, I always use the other for milk in my tea!

I do green days mostly as I pretty much always use 2 heb's so EE is out of the question for me lol!!

Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  4. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.2lb(13.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Aah, didnt know I had a choice to have 1 or 2 hea's, was struggling to find something for the second one lol, thankyou xx

5. Kay003

Kay003 Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Just a quick question anyone, I went to Asda to buy the Primula Cheese Spread Light but they were out of stock :( I wanted to use it as my hea. I've bought the cheese and chive flavour one instead can I still use that as a hea ? ( I only saw the black pepper one and the primula cheese pods listed. )

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.