1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Well-Known Member

What do you use as your HE a's? Im not a huge cheese fan, I will only eat it if its melted and then its only a tiny sprinkle so most days I only have 1 hea, I always use the other for milk in my tea!

I do green days mostly as I pretty much always use 2 heb's so EE is out of the question for me lol!!

Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Well-Known Member

4. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Well-Known Member

Aah, didnt know I had a choice to have 1 or 2 hea's, was struggling to find something for the second one lol, thankyou xx

5. Kay003

Kay003 Well-Known Member

Just a quick question anyone, I went to Asda to buy the Primula Cheese Spread Light but they were out of stock :( I wanted to use it as my hea. I've bought the cheese and chive flavour one instead can I still use that as a hea ? ( I only saw the black pepper one and the primula cheese pods listed. )

[​IMG]