Heat Wave

Anything over 20 degrees and I begin to feel unwell. Anything over 25 degrees and I feel dreadful. I get dizzy spells, blurred vision, headaches, aching arms and legs, and breathlessness.

I have always been like this, even as a child. And what really annoys me is that people don't believe me! "Oh, it's a lovely day, what are you moaning about" "Oh, if you lost a bit of weight the heat wouldn't affect you" "It can't be just the heat, it must be something else" - even though I always feel fine again when the weather cools down. Drives me mad.

Eughhhh its really horribly muggy here, don't think I will be able to sleep in this heat, no air, oh how I wish I had air con;)

Absolutely beautiful here so I decided to go for a nice walk along the river... 4 and a quarter miles later, sweating buckets, sneezing, itching and coming up in a rash, I'm regretting it!

mega hot here today and has been since really early :( I like summer but not this hot. An in between would be good. Mind you its making me more determined than ever to stick with it this time and lose some of this weight in hopes I can cope with the heat better in future

It's bloody hot here! Yesterday I burnt myself in the sunshine... today I'm slathered in factor 50. LOL.

I really like the sunshine, but I don't like being hot. I'm very careful in slapping on the suncream before I go out though, I go brown but would burn if I didn't protect.
I sit out in it but under a parasol, both in the garden and on holiday.

I also constantly think about getting washing on the line! In fact, I pegged some out at 10pm last night and it was dry by 0630 this morning - bonus!!!

I love the fact that the sun is ripening the berries faster than I can eat them too, must pick them later before the birdies eat them all!

Back