heated underblankets

sumayyah

please try again
well im finally sucomb and bought one today
when i started the diet i was really hot all the time but now im foundered

last night i slept in flannelette pj's, socks and a wooly cardie

i also had a duvet and 3 comforters on the bed and i still woke in the nite freezin

does anyone have one of these?
are they supposed to only cover a square patch in the middle of ur bed?

oooo ive got one and yes theyre only a square patch u can place it so it's right under ur back and bum and mmmmmmmmm its toasty warm

oh good!
ive switched it on now cos it says it takes 60 - 90 minutes to warm the bed

will let you know how they are when i get up in the morning

Oooh I love mine!!

Dug it out the back of the cupboard last month and switch it on straight when I get in from work so it is all warm for when I get into bed. It is one of those square ones and as I sleep curled up in a ball it is pefect although if anyone else sleeps in my bed they have to be cold haha! :) x

it was fabulous
when i went to go to bed it was all nice and toasty, kept it on the lowest setting over night and didnt wake freezing in the night!

I LURVE my electric blanket. It has a pre-heat function so it makes the bed toasty really quickly, and a different one with variable temperatures if you want to have it on for longer.
I tried one of the spangly ones a while ago that's supposed to adjust to your body temperature and keep you just the right level of cosy all night, have one side off and one side on etc, but it was faulty and I couldn't be bothered trying another one. The two settings are fine for me!

I've got one and it's the best, they're a square shape because it's not to go under the pillow. We have dual control which is great cos I'm always cold and DH gets hot quickly, and it has extra warmth at the feet, totally love it, the best, great getting into bed! Ours has pre-heat too and heats withing 10-15 mins so not wasting electricity. I find once I'm totally cosy and it's pretty hot I just put it off and I'm fine the rest of the night. Everyone should have one! lol

Back