Heaviest ever ~ but not for long!

Dizzyblonde

Well I went back to slimming world last night and I'm my heaviest ever :eek: I honestly wanted to cry :cry:when I saw the weight on the scales!

So I'm drawing a line _________ and jumping back on the dieting wagon to skinnysville!

I'm going to take it one day at a time and aim for 100% each day.

I got in from class and made a pasta quiche ready for lunch today so that I knew I was organised. Dinner is defrosting as we speak!

This time next week I won't be as heavy and I wont feel like crying ;)

Good luck to everyone this week :D

:welcome:
Well done for returning to SW, we are all here to support you:)
Especially me because I am originally from Kent:D
Wishing you lots of luck and keep that positive attitude:)

Thanks girls I appreciate your support.

Can you believe it first day on the diet and the boss comes in this afternoon with a tray of cream cakes :eek:, I've said no and eaten a banana while everyone else tucks in.....to be honest I didn't even want one {very unusual for me that is lol}

Whereabouts in Kent did you live Holidaygirl?

My hubbie ate a doughnut in front of me at lunchtime:p
Well done for resisting the cakes:)
I come from the Medway towns and hubbie from Gravesend, not the prettiest part of Kent:D
What area are you?

I was exactly the same I restarted 4 weeks ago and was exactly a stone heavier!! Was totally gutted but 4 weeks later have lost 8lb and I am so determined never to let myself get big ever again!!!

well done for going back, that can be a hard decision in itself, good luck:D

Well done for going back, I was in your position this time last week, however just had my first weigh in and I have lost 6 1/2lbs! Good luck with you weight loss!

Wow well done! You must be chuffed keep it up :D

I was exactly the same I restarted 4 weeks ago and was exactly a stone heavier!! Was totally gutted but 4 weeks later have lost 8lb and I am so determined never to let myself get big ever again!!!

I feel really embarrassed that I've let myself get this big! I keep putting it down to losing my dad but that was 2 years ago now so I've got to stop laying the blame somewhere else.

You sound like you're doing really well, 8lb off is great, keep it up hun x

Dizzyblonde said:
I feel really embarrassed that I've let myself get this big! I keep putting it down to losing my dad but that was 2 years ago now so I've got to stop laying the blame somewhere else.

You sound like you're doing really well, 8lb off is great, keep it up hun x

I am embarrassed too! ashamed that I not only put on everything I had lost(1 1/2 st) but then put another on top of it!! Grief is not an easy thing to deal with and most people turn to food for comfort - I know I do. Goodluck with ur journey xx

Goodluck with your weight loss journey ... u have taken the biggest step now by going to class and admitting something needs to change so look forward now to each weekly weigh in and getting lighter .... you can do it xxxx

I'm in Bromley, my brother lives in Gravesend ;)

Hi, I don't know Bromley, except my 87 year old mother(bless her,it's her birthday today!) loves going to the theatre there:)
We visit Gravesend as hubbie's parents still live there and my Mother lives in a village near Rochester.
Going for Mother's Day on Sunday:)
Anyway I am Claire, 50 next month:sigh:,married for 26 years :p and have 3 children, a daughter 21 on 22/04(in last year at uni),another daughter 23(doing MA at Uni) and son 25 still living at home (just passed his accountancy exams).
Hoping to lose a bit more weight before I hit the big 50 as need some new clothes for my birthday trip to Florence (any excuse!)
Good luck and I will support you whenever needed:)

Well done for going to class, the first meeting is always a little scary. I did cry when I saw my start weight if that makes you feel any better lol.
Just remember that was the last time you ever need to see that number on the scales and next week you will be lighter :D

Best of luck x

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck x

Hi, I don't know Bromley, except my 87 year old mother(bless her,it's her birthday today!) loves going to the theatre there:)
We visit Gravesend as hubbie's parents still live there and my Mother lives in a village near Rochester.
Going for Mother's Day on Sunday:)
Anyway I am Claire, 50 next month:sigh:,married for 26 years :p and have 3 children, a daughter 21 on 22/04(in last year at uni),another daughter 23(doing MA at Uni) and son 25 still living at home (just passed his accountancy exams).
Hoping to lose a bit more weight before I hit the big 50 as need some new clothes for my birthday trip to Florence (any excuse!)
Good luck and I will support you whenever needed:)

Happy birthday Claire's mum!
I'm Leigh I was 47 in January, married for 7 years this year, 1 son aged 25 (god that makes me feel old lol) who still lives at home too! I have 2 stepkids and 1 grand-daughter who was born in October. I don't want to be fat & 50 either or the fat nan!
It's our anniversary in September and would love to be slimmer and looking good as we're having a garden party to celebrate.

Thanks for the offer of support, I'll be here to spur you on too x

Well done for going to class, the first meeting is always a little scary. I did cry when I saw my start weight if that makes you feel any better lol.
Just remember that was the last time you ever need to see that number on the scales and next week you will be lighter :D

Best of luck x

Rrrr that did make me feel better ~ I don't feel so bad now. You're right it can only get better from now on.

Good luck to you too, here's to all of us being slimmer x

Back