Heaving myself back on the wagon!

Well day 2 is pretty much done and I didn't do anything I had planned for tonight except have a bath cause I got caught up playing a stupid game with the OH. Never mind eh!

X

Today is rubbish. I had a much later night than planned last night and then my darling daughter decided that half past five was an appropriate time to get up!!! That coupled with the fact I couldn't find my glasses yesterday while working on the computer, I now have a banging headache. College should be fun with all the learning and strip lighting. Will definitely be having a siesta when I get home. I don't think LL has anything to do with the headache as there's not even been a glimmer of one so far and I've been drinking plenty of water but will take some tablets and man up after having my little moan :(

Hope everyone has a good day today

X

Ouch! Tough times - there's nothing like a 'challenge' eh?!

Hope college is okay. The main good thing here is that all of this is an aside to the plan, you haven't once moaned that you're hungry and that is most impressive! :) xx

Hopefully your day is getting better! my daughter at 11 still wakes me up at silly times - it wont be long before you will be pushing to wake her up for school!

Have a good day

Well today is a rubbish rubbish rubbish day! I haven't managed to wake up all day so college has been pointless as I'm sure nothing has gone in. I forgot to take my pack with me as I was in zombie mode this morning as then to top it off, when I was on my lunch break, everyone and I mean everyone was eating. Not only were they eating, they were eating crap which seems so appealing today (craving sugar to give me a boost) they were all talking about food and Xmas food. I ended up sticking my headphones in and working on my laptop so I didn't have to look or listen to any of them.

It has made me feel rubbish though, the first day I've actually felt hunger or perhaps acknowledged it. I'm going for a pop in tonight to get some water flavouring as I think that might sort me out.

The stupid thing is I don't even want to eat, I know it's just an emotional response to me being over tired and instantly craving sugar. This isn't helped by the fact that college has been my sugar day where I just by rubbish from the tuck shop to much on through my lectures.

I haven't wavered at all though which is a small victory, I have sulked massively though. I know I'll feel better after seeing my LLC and having a soak and an early night.

Hope everyone else has had a better day!

X

Well I've got home and had a shake and feel much better now. Feel less sapped of energy! I am going to swap a pack at pop in tonight for a bar and see if that makes tomorrow lunch time at college any easier. I can't tell people not to eat in the classroom and it is an hour I can't waste by making myself scarce. If the bar doesn't help, I will have to remove myself from the situation next week and trek to the library with my laptop. I will not jeopardise this!

X

Went to my pop in tonight to swap a couple of packs for bars and took a peek at what the scales were saying. Since weigh in on Sunday night, I've lost 3lbs. I'm really pleased with this especially after my crappy day today.

:)

X

Woowooo! Oh it's gonna be a good week! Makes all the rubbish days and angst worthwhile! Keep the faith! X

Well small child decided that yesterday's get up wasn't early enough so she decided to get up at 4am! So unimpressed. I can deal with the whole no eating thing, but lack of sleep turns me into a monster! Can't wait for my energy levels to rise. I'm in two minds as to whether go to college today, or just drop madam off then come home and have a kip and do my work here...hmmmm. I just don't want to end up feeling like I did yesterday cause I felt literally exhausted and ended up hardly doing any work at all cause my brain was just mush. See how I feel in an hour I guess.

Hope everyone has a good day

X

I would give yourself a break and work from home if you can - I will be honest that my monthly came on the first week of this plan last time and I didn't take time off although I wasn't sleeping and felt woozy and then I ended up getting a cold and being off for a week, so look after yourself or your body will take matter into it's own hands lol! x

Well today has been much less painful than yesterday! Even though i've been up since 4am, i've had much more energy all day which has been a blessing. I did go to college today as my OH didn't have work til 5 and I would have got absolutely nothing done. After initially forgetting my bar and turning round to get it, it made a massive difference. I had the raspberry and cranberry one and 'cause it's so flaming big, i split in two and nibbled at it. Water has been better today as I took two and a half liters to college and have got through it all bar half a liter. Tomorrow will be interesting as it is the first day I will of had to prepare meals for my daughter due to her being at nursery and what not. I think my OH is in until 2.30 so he can sort her lunch and then she can have a sandwich for tea which I can deal with.

It is amazing how much of a spring I had in my step today from finding out i've lost 3lbs so far.

Hope everyone is having a good day

X

Glad to see you had a good day x

Well it's day 5 and i'm feeling good in general. I've just had to prepare my daughter lunch for the first time since being on the plan and that was hard! Not because I wanted to eat it, just because I realised that usually, I taste some of her food, lick my finger after checking the temperature, lick the utensils after stirring, and today I had to stop myself doing all these things that I didn't really know I did! Did it though, she's currently chomping away and what she doesn't want will be going straight in the bin rather than my belly!

Hope everyone's having a good day!

X

All I can say about this evening is bleurgh! Made my daughter a sandwich for tea and usually I eat the crusts and nearly did so threw them to the dog. He was most pleased, I am not. I know I didn't eat them but I really did consider it! This was so much easier last time round when I didn't have to make anyone food! I think it's worse cause I'm on my own as the OH is at work tonight and an idiotic part of me thinks one bit won't hurt ad the baby isn't going to tell anyone...well it will hurt and I will know. Stupid thoughts can sod off. When baby is in bed, I'll be heading in a very similar direction! X

I think I can definately eat another meal eating bits of the kids, crusts and left over kids food are a nightmare, its a really hard habit to kick! but as for cooking for some crazy reason I love cooking lovely meals for the family while on this, its quite strange, I remember doing it last time too!

Well done coping so well with your crazy couple of days, its so easy for us to turn to food while tired and stressed, thats part of what got us here.

Tracy x

Well I was far too tired to write my entry for yesterday last night so I thought I'd do it this morning. Yesterday was actually quite a challenge. I was at home all day with my daughter, and had to prepare all her meals for the first time since being on the plan as she's been at nursery. Breakfast was fine as I've never been a breakfast person (something that will need to change when I re-enter the world of food), lunch was ok, but I think that is because my OH was in so I was chatting to him and didn't think about what was in front of me. I did realise whilst preparing her lunch, just how much goes in my mouth, it was quite enlightening. Tasting to see if it's nice, tasting to see that it's not too hot, licking spoons after stirring things, licking fingers if I get stuff on them...I couldn't believe how often my hands seemed to be travelling to my mouth on their own accord! Nothing made it there though so that was ok. Tea however was absolute torture! My OH had gone to work, so it was just me, my thoughts and the food. Whenever I make her a sandwich, I cut the crusts off which naturally I eat, then cut it into 9 squares and obviously I have to eat one of the pieces just to check it tastes ok. I think it's pretty damn hard to mess up a cheese or ham sandwich!!! Anyway, I made her sandwich and very nearly ate a crust so I threw them to the dog which he was most thrilled about. While the little one was eating her sandwich, my mind was going ten to the dozen. I was actually trying to convince myself that I could have a slice of ham and then not have my last pack. The rational part of my brain was then telling the stupid child in my head to shush. Both parts of my brain were waging war against each other. After putting small person to bed, I actually found myself in the fridge with the packet of ham in my hand. It would of been so easy yet so ridiculous to of eaten it. What would have been the point? I wasn't hungry, I was just throwing my toys out of the pram. Well the ham went straight back in the fridge and I made myself a chicken soup and curled up on the sofa with it, then went and got into bed (with fresh sheets which is the most satisfying thing ever!), read a chapter of my book and went to sleep. Little one was up at about 12 but I'll let her off as she's teething, so it was calpol and back to bed but then she did go straight through til 7.45 which was wonderful! I am going to make a concerted effort today to be better with my water. I was useless yesterday and I think that attributed to my silliness last night. I am very proud that my rational side of my brain beat the silly child in my head into submission as last time on the plan I let it win. Today will be better, I have my rested positive head in today :) X

Well day 6 is pretty much over. Today hasn't been too bad if i'm honest. I've been a bit lame on the water front but preparing food was much easier after I gave the idiot child in my head a good hiding last night. I'm looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I'm not expecting all that much as I already know I lost 3lb by wednesday and it is that TOTM. Anything I lose is a bonus but if I have managed to lose half a stone in total this week I will be so so happy! I lost 6lb in my first week last time on LLT so I didn't have any hopes for a 12lber like some people I read about. My body tends to do consistent losses rather than big losses some weeks and little losses others. I think I prefer my way, I am after all a fan of continuity :)

I feel like I've had a very productive day today. I've paid all my utility bills, tidied the living room, kitchen and hall and finished two assignments for college (just 3 to do before the end of january :/). All in all though, ignoring the ton of college work, i'm feeling very positive today :) my mother even said I looked like I'd lost a few pounds. I can see it too though. I think everything trouser/skirt wise is just fitting that bit more comfortably so they're not pinching in on the sides. Woop no muffin top!

Hope everyone has had a fab day :)

X

Well WI day is finally here! Now I've just got to try and forget about it so time doesn't stand still! Roll on 4pm!

Have a good day all

X

Oh my goodness I am freezing! Central heating on, big fluffy dressing gown and big fluffy blanket making no difference! I don't remember getting cold last time, but I know it does happen. I just wish I could walk around with my electric blanket wrapped around me! Haha x

Back