1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

HEB Muesli - is this OK?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by hazysummer, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. hazysummer

hazysummer Full Member

Slimming World
    I was considering a green week next week and thought I might make a muesli mix from HEB's e.g. a HEB worth of each

All bran 42g
    oats 28g
    dried apricots 71g
    sunflower seeds 2 dsp

and maybe some other bits synned like dried cranberries, or an extra portion of all bran

served with sliced banana or grated apple and semi skimmed milk

if I mix this up and split over 4 days do you think I'll be OK splitting my HEXs this way?

Getting a bit bored of my daily 0% yoghurt and banana brekky
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Wow what a brilliant idea. In theory it should work you are still having the correct amount of hexb's.
  4. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Sounds good and filling. There's also a SW flapjack recipe somewhere on here which makes ten flapjack bars worth one HEb+half a syn each. It uses oats, rte prunes, rte apricots, evo oil, honey, cinnamon etc. Not as bulky as the muesli but very tasty and sustaining and at least as good as more conventional flapjack.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.