Heblaayo's SS Goal to reach 11stone by July

heblaayo

I want to be 11stones by July on my birthday. There is a family wedding coming up in the middle of April and after my cousins wedding this January where i looked fat in every photo, I don't want to look fat again this April wedding. So here goes my journey, i need a lot of support and I hope i can support u guys too.

Started cambridge diet 21/2/2010, my weight at 14stone 3 1/2. Week1 lossed 9lb:)

So currently my weight stands at 13st 8 1/2. It would be a dream to atleast lose the remaining 8 1/2 by the second week. And i am aiming for this.

Last edited:
Hiya, congrats on week 1. 9lbs is excellent, I've just lost 8lbs in week 1 and am chuffed. How did you find things?

Thanks.
Week one was hard, especially day three, for a brief moment i thought i was losing the plot but, i stuck at it and promised myself i will not cheat and thankfully, i managed it.

Let me tell you this is not an easy diet, but the result i think is fantastic and an impulsive person like me i need to see quick result, so i will try my best to keep at it.

Week2 weigh in is this saturday, i hope i lose at least 5 pounds as this will make it a stone in 2wks.

We seem to be at similar stage, so will encourage each other. Well done for the 8lb loss, that is a fantastic result.

The thing is there is so many weddings and parties happening in my family that temptation is all around me, we have a party this saturday at home and dont know how i will resist it. So scared already.
Good luck this week.

Last edited:
Things will get so much easier. The first week is always horrible, but once you've made a routine for yourself and you get used to eating less and drinking more you'll find it better.
There will always be some hard days. I still have some days that I want food, not because I'm hungry but just because I want food like my friends too. Then again, when I hop on my scales I'm really happy I didn't. Good luck on you weight loss journey :)

yeah u r right, hopefully it will get easy as time goes. I have about 3st 8 pounds to lose, do u know how long this usually take roughly. I dont know how i will manage in sticking to this diet as today, i felt bored of it, just wanted to tuck in to nice bowl of pasta. But, i resisted, I really want to lose weight so badly, so must keep going at it.

How are u getting on Cartwoman, and how long have u been doing it. I need some inspiration to keep going. Today, some random woman in a shop just said to me i look as though i wear size 20, even though I am size 14, i dont know whether she was just being mean or whether she felt i was fat. Any how my immediate goal is to get to 12 stone 6 pound by end of march. Wish me luck. And good luck to u too.

I'm starting my 6th week today and it's going alright. I'm not loosing a hell of a lot atm, but that could be because I was using some medication. I won't be using it this week and perhaps that will help the weightloss. Still I have lost 20 pounds in only 5 weeks, so I'm not unhappy at all. I think the average is 1st per month?
I wouldn't pay attention to that random woman, why did she feel the need to say that anyway? Sounds to me she just wanted to be mean. I'm sure you can do it, just try to keep on track and get yourself occupied with other things, so it won't be on your mind the whole time :) Good luck!

good luck for your weigh in today.

Heblaayo, how did weigh in go?!

Back